Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cool Outfits!

ArdaitheArdaithe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited July 25, 2019 in Art Creations
Felt inspired after running through Emain Macha at night in this cool new newbie wear! I also wanted to create an icon of my character.
z1etDl5.jpgdORLXNb.jpg

All of these awesome character screenshots being posted in the nao fashion thread and mabi-selfie discord channel has been very inspirational too. So many character customization options have been added! Seeing the sweet art in this thread has also been great for curing any art block.

Bonus pet horse sketch!
tumblr_pv41dmyJmJ1ysx6ipo1_1280.png
ImaizumiAlynniaLaticijaBravelatios

Comments

• ArdaitheArdaithe
    Here is an illustration I made of @Musicat of their cool character!
    oXZBPPM.jpg
    MusicatImaizumiHarukaspiceAlynnia
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Your style is so cute... Ah.... That horse is beautiful! :')
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited July 25, 2019
    Woah \o_O/ You just reminded me of a style I'd totally forgotten about. It might help me in my arts. Also, thank you for paying attention and putting effort into negotiations. And for the drawing!
    I still can't see the first two here. Guess you've used another type of link for them.
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Your style is so cute... Ah.... That horse is beautiful! :')

Thank you so much!!
    Musicat wrote: »
    Woah \o_O/ You just reminded me of a style I'd totally forgotten about. It might help me in my arts. Also, thank you for paying attention and putting effort into negotiations. And for the drawing!
    I still can't see the first two here. Guess you've used another type of link for them.

Ah! I forgot to change those links. Should be fixed now! You're welcome for the illustration. :)
  • AlwaysMissMagnumAlwaysMissMagnum
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Damn, I really like your art style! Any chance you'd be willing to do commissions? I was looking to get my character drawn :p
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    Damn, I really like your art style! Any chance you'd be willing to do commissions? I was looking to get my character drawn :p

Oh! Yeah, I've been more active on the discord commission channel, but I suppose I can post my commission info here too. Thank you for your interest!

Commission Information
    ImaizumiAlynnia
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    woa amazing styles you have :O
    Ardaithe
  • ArdaitheArdaithe
    woa amazing styles you have :O

Thank you!! :0
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200