Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When yerr gona fix Mail box

lolpopperlolpopper
Mabinogi Rep: 615
in Bugs and Glitches
*nexon never*

Comments

• lolpopperlolpopper
    edited August 2, 2019
    and what about bank bug?, *nexon also never* bc moneymoney and money -3-....
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    What's wrong with the Mailbox and Bank? I have not experienced any issues with either, and seeing the amount of players that gather around them tells me that most are not affected by this issue.

When it comes to individual matters, it's better to send a ticket to the customer support team than to put your faith in a thread, as whatever is likely to affect the majority may be prioritized here.

Have you tried doing sending a ticket?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 2, 2019
    Please stop spamming same thread over and over again. Your issue won't be resolved here, you need to contact Customer Support and annoy them there. You haven't even ever shown any visual evidence all you do is moan.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    if your mad stop reply kid. ima spam all iwant o-o
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yeah, just look at OP's post history. He's gonna keep spamming all he wants because the forum mods apparently allow duplicate threads in this subforum. And apparently we don't need to follow the bug reporting guidelines any more because no one cares to tell the OP to provide proper evidence.

I've reported the last few threads and nothing's been done. We'll just have to conclude that this behaviour must be all right in their eyes, so there's no point in trying to backseat moderate. There were some recent thread mergers elsewhere, so maybe it's only this subforum where we're allowed to ignore the rules regarding no duplicate threads?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 6, 2019
    Eralea wrote: »
    Yeah, just look at OP's post history. He's gonna keep spamming all he wants because the forum mods apparently allow duplicate threads in this subforum. And apparently we don't need to follow the bug reporting guidelines any more because no one cares to tell the OP to provide proper evidence.

I've reported the last few threads and nothing's been done. We'll just have to conclude that this behaviour must be all right in their eyes, so there's no point in trying to backseat moderate. There were some recent thread mergers elsewhere, so maybe it's only this subforum where we're allowed to ignore the rules regarding no duplicate threads?

It's fixed. Kinda shame this took a while for them to notice.
    lolpopper wrote: »
    if your mad stop reply kid. ima spam all iwant o-o

Sure, but i won't be surprised if you get warnings for such silly reason.