Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G19 Realization Quest

TulippeyTulippey
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I've tried so many times and I just can't seem to beat this quest. I tried waiting until the two knights gets it's HP down to 28% and revive, but I still die trying to kill it. I really want that quest off my quest list. The Girgashiy takes so much of my HP life, do I even have a chance to beat it? Or what tactics do you think I should go about it?

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    What're your main talents? What's your general approach to combat?
  • TulippeyTulippey
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Draech wrote: »
    What're your main talents? What's your general approach to combat?

I'm currently using the chain skills to combat it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited August 5, 2019
    I don't suppose you have the Lv200 Bone Dragon you can rent from the Master Plan NPC, Summer?
    It can help you to survive the Girgashiy's Soul Absorption skill.
    Send your pet to attack the Girgashiy while you constantly attack your own soul to keep it from moving.

The same tactic can be used if he uses his crystal trapping skill against you or if he grabs you, just have your Pet help free you from it, since you can't free yourself.

Unless it's something else that's killing you.
    If you're having trouble, you should bring a large amount of HP Potions with you.
    The Girgashiy deals a lot of unavoidable damage in the form of his periodic Mineral Hail and Holy Contagion skills.
    And most of its skills deal damage based on a % of your Max HP, so if you're using food or transformations to increase your HP, it can actually make it harder to recover since you'd need more healing to overcome it.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Tulippey wrote: »
    I've tried so many times and I just can't seem to beat this quest. I tried waiting until the two knights gets it's HP down to 28% and revive, but I still die trying to kill it. I really want that quest off my quest list. The Girgashiy takes so much of my HP life, do I even have a chance to beat it? Or what tactics do you think I should go about it?

It's worth also mentioning that Girgashiy will heal from Soul Absorption for 2% even if you're knocked unconscious when he uses the skill if the phantom of you reaches him, which can make this strategy difficult depending on how often he uses this skill.