Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies or something I guess (all done~!)

BlankeyeBlankeye
Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
edited February 2, 2017 in Art Creations
Oh my gosh. HTML is working again. It's a miracle.
So hey it's ya girl Blankeye and Imma draw some stuff because I might open a shop soon but feedback is nice and stuff. (`・ω・)ゞ
I will take 5 for now but apparently I'm putting these out pretty quick so I'll probably do some more after I'm done the current batch! Since I have 3 art styles, I'm gonna use a random number generator to decide whether I'll draw your character in my first, second or third style. :v
So yeah just throw your Mabi characters at me and I'll draw 'em but uhhh please no couples atm. Please and thank.

tumblr_inline_ohn6yrEx5Y1r43p4p_500.png

UPDATE: I did like 12 freebies so I'm kinda burnt out now but hey I might open a shop soon so if you guys want any more art from me maybe look out for that!! ;u;/
It was fun! Thank you for letting me draw your characters!
MikitisueAavaCarlizeImaizumiMitsukoMaki

Comments