Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glitched Gathering??

Crazed420Crazed420
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Bugs and Glitches
So When I came back to the game I decided to play a character I hadn't done anything on yet. I finished all the beginner quests and everything was fine until I tried gathering homestead stones, it seemed to be glitched out. So I just got a new pick-axe and everything was fine so I thought it was just a weird fluke. Now I'm wanting to train the gathering eggs skill but my character doesn't gather eggs and its not like I can just swap out to a new piece of equipment to test for a skill that you don't use equipment for. Basically I start the animation but I get stuck in the animation and it never does anything. Ive tried letting it sit for several minutes and still nothing. I tested to see if any other characters are effected but it's just the one. Anyone else have this issue or do I need to just send in a ticket and hope I get a response?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Did you try changing channels to try gathering there? Or reconnect the game for the matter? There's been a number of various bugs lately, and sometimes it's a specific channel.
  • Crazed420Crazed420
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Yea I've changed channels, relogged, etc. It's still persistent. It's really odd.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crazed420 wrote: »
    Yea I've changed channels, relogged, etc. It's still persistent. It's really odd.

I know a few months back right before the server merge, or maybe right after the merge, I had some life skill issues as well, lag causing delay in gathering/producing. I even got a time skipped that caused me to lose a dish I was making. I think some people also lost some things they were doing with life skills as well, and it seemed to be isolated. Not sure if your issue is the same as what we saw a couple months back, but it seems similar. That said, I was gathering milk the other day after changing channels from Ch 1 which was devoid of any field spawns, monsters and livestock, I had no issues filling my bottles.

How long have you had this issue btw?