Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Broken

lolpopperlolpopper
Mabinogi Rep: 615
edited August 24, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
im on day 9*today* and cant get my 9 stamp to get 10 stamp in all. broken event, broken shadowmission brokem gameplay, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
    I have this same problem, I'll put screenshots in. Logged in and instead of getting day 9 experience fruit I got a 1 AP potion. Even if I relog it doesn't seem to work. From the overall log in counter you can see I have logged in for 9 days but no day 9 stamp.
    Evidence:
    1SQT0QF.png
    08cfeqL.png
    Bagelshot
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    edited August 24, 2019
    yh something iwonderr if the game being bug or just str8 dont care bout playerbase*
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    knowing them they wont fix it bc money graber*
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    lolpopper wrote: »
    knowing them they wont fix it bc money graber*
    lolpopper wrote: »
    yh something iwonderr if the game being bug or just str8 dont care bout playerbase*

You must be new here.
    Don't listen to this person.

Nexon is aware and will fix it.
  • lolpopperlolpopper

shhh hater
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Ignoring the unhelpful attitude, I've noticed this myself today. I guess I'll have to submit a ticket if they don't release some kind of statement, but since it seems to affect multiple players I imagine a fix is coming.

Just for the sake of doing it...

What happens now: The Fantastic Memory Event rewarded a 1 AP potion instead of a Exp fruit to some, if not all, players today 8/24/2019 at midnight Pacific time.

What should happen instead: The Fantastic Memory Event should be rewarding Exp fruit with some variable % of exp attached.

Bubbleblib already posted a picture in this thread regarding the 1 AP potion.
    Bubbleblib wrote: »
    Evidence:
    1SQT0QF.png
    08cfeqL.png

Server: Tarlach
    IGN: Megasoul
    Bagelshot
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    problem they need to fix it before reset or half mabi will miss a stamp
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I missed 4 days of this event because life.

Can i get extra 4 stamps too cause QQ?
    Kensamaofmari
  • SilverFlamesSilverFlames
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    This issue happened to me today. Supposed to have received the 10th day attendance streak, but got an AP potion of an amazing value of "AP +1". Jokes aside, I don't really care for AP or EXP anymore but the 14th day attendance streak is now seemingly unobtainable.

That would mean no 'Style Tab Key (30 days)', 'Credne's Reforge Tool (Event)', and 'Rebirth Potion (Tradeable)' which I was looking forward to...

Concerning the cumulative attendance for the 'Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch[es]', today's attendance did count.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I had this happen to me too. I got my bag expansion, I completed the Find Caravan Joe mission for the 10th time in a row, but I did not get my experience fruit. I didn't realize there was anything strange with the AP potion, so I ended up using it right away out of habit (I use AP potions as soon as I get them because of how bulky they are in the inventory). Here's a screenshot of my event progress as proof:

4rXRvY1.png
  • GretaGreta
    The stamps also look weird. I swear they looked normal yesterday.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited August 24, 2019
    I just checked because of these postings and I have the same problem where it didn't register for the perfect attendance prize even though I've done 10 days of everything. Like above I finished the finding Joe Quest and got the trophy. I got the AP pot and the pouch. My attendance record looks just like above with the perfect attendance only at 9 still.

Definitely a glitch.

Edit: They posted in Discord that they are aware of the issue and looking in to it.
  • GretaGreta
    And i bet they will fix it during the time EU is asleep, a.k.a miss a day.
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    mabinogi_2019_08_24_001.png?width=558&height=657
    Same issue here. 1st trophy (10 Caravan Joe) and 10 Fantastic Memory Bag, but no 10th Perfect Attendance day.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Greta wrote: »
    And i bet they will fix it during the time EU is asleep, a.k.a miss a day.

Who knows? They might just give everyone who logs in up to 24 hours after the fix the Day 10 credit and the fruit for Day 10 just because they know the EU players need their vitamin EXP just as much as everyone else.
  • DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    Likely due to next week's event being AP Potion giveaways...
    Secretmabi.png?width=1394&height=560
    Golden Experience Fruit / AP Potions / Skill Training Seals / Special Artifacts
  • MentulusMentulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Anybody else have the Caravan Joe search lock up on them? Sometimes I have to restart 2-3 times to finish. My character is unable to move or do any actions.
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Having the exact same problem as you guys do...
    Idk what to do. hopefully nexon will fix it >_<
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    edited August 25, 2019
    Still broken. Got Day 2 Act 2 reward.

It seems to be progressing on Act 2 now instead of Act 1.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    edited August 25, 2019
    Just log in *10th and stil lno stamp like bruh missed 2 day* stamp now....