Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Fantastic Memory Relay Event Part 1 Glitch

MegasoulMegasoul
Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
edited August 27, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I might be jumping ahead of myself here, but when I logged in today the game showed the incorrect progress for the Fantastic Memory Event.

What happens now: The Fantastic Memory Event is showing 14-day progress on the event window, but has not rewarded the associated rewards of the 5000% fruit or gift box.

What should happen instead: The Fantastic Memory Event should be either rewarding the proper rewards, or it should be on Day 12 or 13 (I can't keep track anymore with the bugs, apologies).

Picture (I can't show a lack of something, again apologies):
ELNZiXU.png

Comments

• PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Another thing is that my daughters account never got the coupon to make her bag bigger. Its still sitting at only 4
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh your board is showing that you've gotten 15 total logins?
    But the event started on the 15th and today's the 27th.
    Talk about time travel!

Though it hasn't given you the proper reward?
    What did it give you today?
    Was it the proper Day 13 Fruit? (4500%)
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    No reward in fact. I think it has to do with the +2 stamps the maintenance gave, plus the fact that I never missed a day and was logged in when the day changed this morning at 3am Est. If you do the math, that either sets my progress at 14 or 15 days, and I don't think the stamp setting thing actually rewarded anyone with the day they were moved to. Anyways, I'll submit a personal bug report on account of the fact that I don't want to miss out on the end rewards.

Can't explain the 15/50, but I do have all of the bag extensions that that would imply. I think I got that this morning as well. Part of me is hoping I get the reward box tomorrow at 3am but I was worried more people would've been in this odd situation.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Since I was missing days 4 and 5, I got the rewards for those 2 days and nothing for the updated dates of 6 and 7.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    edited August 28, 2019
    Since I was missing days 4 and 5, I got the rewards for those 2 days and nothing for the updated dates of 6 and 7.

I believe that the reason for the two 500% golden fruit and pet box compensation is exactly that, to ensure that everyone gets the reward (actually a better reward than normal) only slightly after the fact.

My issue was because I had enough days accumulated that since I was online the morning of the maintenance, the game basically assumed I had already gotten the reward for the day (which had been updated) and therefore locked me from getting the completion reward. That's at least my best understanding of it.

I was able to have support confirm and correct my issue, although you would only need to contact support if you were missing the final "Completion Bonus Box" with the rebirth potion and Credne's tool through a similar issue as mine. Everyone is being rewarded the 500% fruit and box to accommodate anyone's issue (i.e. someone might've missed the pet box days and so everyone is getting a pet box to compensate without having to bother support for every player).
    Megasoul wrote: »

I believe that the reason for the two 500% golden fruit and pet box compensation is exactly that, to ensure that everyone gets the reward (actually a better reward than normal) only slightly after the fact.

My issue was because I had enough days accumulated that since I was online the morning of the maintenance, the game basically assumed I had already gotten the reward for the day (which had been updated) and therefore locked me from getting the completion reward. That's at least my best understanding of it.

I was able to have support confirm and correct my issue, although you would only need to contact support if you were missing the final "Completion Bonus Box" with the rebirth potion and Credne's tool through a similar issue as mine. Everyone is being rewarded the 500% fruit and box to accommodate anyone (i.e. someone might've missed the pet box days and so everyone is getting a pet box to compensate without having to bother support for every player).

That's what I'm guessing as well.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited August 29, 2019
    Megasoul wrote: »
    I might be jumping ahead of myself here, but when I logged in today the game showed the incorrect progress for the Fantastic Memory Event.

What happens now: The Fantastic Memory Event is showing 14-day progress on the event window, but has not rewarded the associated rewards of the 5000% fruit or gift box.

What should happen instead: The Fantastic Memory Event should be either rewarding the proper rewards, or it should be on Day 12 or 13 (I can't keep track anymore with the bugs, apologies).

Picture (I can't show a lack of something, again apologies):
    ELNZiXU.png

Hey, the 5000% fruit and box will be given out from September 5th-October 5th, so this is not broken. See here for details: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JG0/
    I wondering if we'll be able to complete missing parts of the fantastic memory event during part 4.