Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Event Broken

Comments

• meememeeme
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm having this issue too. Have the 10 day attendance for the bag but not for the perfect attendance check.
    rzASqYs.png
  • KrysiKrysi
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited August 27, 2019
    Came here to confirm I wasn't the only one with this issue, I'm a little relieved.

I'm guessing either something was changed after the maintenance or perhaps the maintenance itself (rebooting the server) might have triggered an early start to the 2nd panel of the event. If this actually has been reported already, then the best thing we can do is just be patient until they bring us the solution.

Mentulus wrote: »
    Anybody else have the Caravan Joe search lock up on them? Sometimes I have to restart 2-3 times to finish. My character is unable to move or do any actions.

This happened to me once. Does it happen when you try to talk to the NPCs? If so, I think I have an explanation and a solution for that. Since there's usually a slight bit of inaccuracy in where your character's position on the map is due to lag or what have you, it's possible that we were at just the right (but also wrong) spot and clicked the NPC to talk to it a little too early and locked our characters up in a dialogue box that never happened. It seems to trigger a lot more frequent if you try to talk while your character is still moving.

TL;DR If you lock up when you talk to the NPCs, just make sure you're in closer range of the NPC and that your character is not moving before talking to the NPC and you shouldn't have this issue again...I haven't anyway.

Edit: This was posted early on the 25th, but approved much too late as the issue seems to be fixed now...so rip my post. Hope I can help that other person with the Caravan Joe event at least. ._.
  • MarsBarsFromTheStarsMarsBarsFromTheStars
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I see I'm not the only one having this problem. I can't seem to get past day 9.
    Fantastic%20Memory.png
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pretty much everyone, at a minimum missed this Saturday and Sunday.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Yh event IS STILL broken, 14th day and havent got my last reward i got 1ap instead.....
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    lolpopper wrote: »
    Yh event IS STILL broken, 14th day and havent got my last reward i got 1ap instead.....

Since it's past midnight, isn't it technically the beginning of Part 2 of the event?
    Part 2 Day 1's reward is an AP 1 Potion.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Since it's past midnight, isn't it technically the beginning of Part 2 of the event?

they said after maint part 2 will begin*AFTER* not before
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

I thought they meant the Joe daily quest will switch over from finding him to helping him nightmares.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    np xD but yh i meant* stamp* ^-^
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

I thought they meant the Joe daily quest will switch over from finding him to helping him nightmares.

THey did.
    After maint is when the Joe daily starts
    past midnight is when the attendance starts
  • AyshiusAyshius
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,075
    I missed a lot of days since Ive been busy and just got back from playing the game. Is there any chance that anyone who didnt got perfect attendance from first event can complete it? :(
    Ayshius wrote: »
    I missed a lot of days since Ive been busy and just got back from playing the game. Is there any chance that anyone who didnt got perfect attendance from first event can complete it? :(

My quest for part 1 got deleted, so from the looks of it at this point in time, those who have missed too many days (6 days for part 1) will not be able to get the final reward box.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    @Ayshius To get the final Reward Box, you'll need all four previous rewards. I think just obtaining a Memento will grant you the trophy associated with it, so getting the First Fantastic Memory Memento will earn you the first event reward, and thus make you eligible for the final prize. You can buy the First Fantastic Memory Memento from Pan's Secret Melody Shop for 500 Melodies, so it shouldn't be too late, just costly.
  • AyshiusAyshius
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,075
    Draech wrote: »
    @Ayshius To get the final Reward Box, you'll need all four previous rewards. I think just obtaining a Memento will grant you the trophy associated with it, so getting the First Fantastic Memory Memento will earn you the first event reward, and thus make you eligible for the final prize. You can buy the First Fantastic Memory Memento from Pan's Secret Melody Shop for 500 Melodies, so it shouldn't be too late, just costly.

ohh! well hope i able to get that much before it ends . Thank you so much!
    Draech
    Ayshius wrote: »
    Draech wrote: »

ohh! well hope i able to get that much before it ends . Thank you so much!

Just keep logging in and get as many memories as you can in case you need to spend them on missing mementos.
  • LeonikeLeonike
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited October 9, 2019
    Yes that saved that quest for me but you won't get the trophy if you missed it. You can only end the quest with Lorna and get the reward box.
    Leonike wrote: »
    Yes that saved that quest for me but you won't get the trophy if you missed it. You can only end the quest with Lorna and get the reward box.

Yeah, that's the flaw, you don't get the trophy and collectors will have to hope that someone is selling theirs.