Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event ???

NaoNao
Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
in General Chat
wondering if its gonna be like a commerce event or what?
Peloi

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Since it has "commerce event" in the name I assume yes. Its an event with commerce.
    What exactly, idk.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I think it is the one event that KR had a while ago that featured quite a few new homestead props.
    IzzyKuroNeko
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I wish commercing was more fun. I don't find it too fun driving on a wagon all day or worse, walking place to place just to make 3k gold. (At least for me.) I like bandit hunting but the rewards for that isn't all that good either. But hey! Event!
    Peloi
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Hinotama, Do you know anything about that KR event?
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I wish commercing was more fun. I don't find it too fun driving on a wagon all day or worse, walking place to place just to make 3k gold. (At least for me.) I like bandit hunting but the rewards for that isn't all that good either. But hey! Event!

That isn't even the worst part of it. The worst part is when you go around and when you reach your destination to drop off the items to that goblin and pick up their goods to go somewhere else, half the time they show up as worthless, and you can't even get those goods to travel somewhere else because you'll just be losing money instead of gaining. Which, I've noticed the loss amounts are way greater than the gains ever are. Sadness :c
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    To be honest, I'm just happy it isn't yet another afk event.
    AeolysMalksburySherri
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited February 1, 2017
    Narco commerce implies something involving the production and selling of potions.
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    edited February 1, 2017
    Hmm not sure if we cant link, mabi korea sites. . . but if so here is the stuff we can get :D

(Just googled Mabinogi Naco, in korean with google translate and found if link will be remove. . .)
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Narco commerce implies something involving the production and selling of potions.

Naco XD!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J2z

Also, information is up.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited February 1, 2017
    The Surprise Box makes me think it may be possible to get something other than those rewards.
    IzzyKuroNeko
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    Hinotama wrote: »
    The Surprise Box makes me think it may be possible to get something other than those rewards.

Nope! Just those :)
    BerryswirlCarlizeNilremIzzyKuroNekoSphyra21Pyro
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 1, 2017
    Jesus Christ, Bandits spawned 2 TIMES already and i barely saw people trying to kill that Bandit Boss with ridiculous amount of HP... I was in Alexina ch1 Tir post by the way. Did everyone picked up random places or what?
    Helsa
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    (Tarlach) Dun 7 got it done, and was half way through Emain's before it despawned.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I haven't seen anything spawn yet on Mari ch2
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    That treehouse though. Need.
    KryoErydanosSherri
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited February 1, 2017
    Seriously don't like when event needs us wait for certain amount of time to participate..
    Rather do afk event =/ it's not like busy people actually can participate with right time.

But oh wells. Good to see something new, at least. Not like I'm going to do much though.
    Plus, you can still get badge for making ducat if I remember correct.
    (5k~9.999k = 1 Badge, 10k~29.999k = 2 Badges, 30k+ = 3 Badges)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 1, 2017
    NACO!!

• dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    edited February 1, 2017
    I got a black crystal for turning in 5 badges that isnt on the list that i see.
  • PicturiousPicturious
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hinotama wrote: »

I actually got something that wasn't on the list; a hs prop called glittering tree which looks super nice imo
  • LaticijaLaticija
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
    dorinna wrote: »
    I got a black crystal for turning in 5 badges that isnt on the list that i see.

It wasn't an item from the list, it was a quest reward for helping one of the towns. And there should be more than just those rewards, they've counted out the new flower buckets too.