Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

✧ freebies [closed]

deskbotdeskbot
Mabinogi Rep: 870
Posts: 4
Member
edited September 5, 2019 in Art Creations
and that'd be now ! no more right this moment
i wanna draw some ocs for procrastination warm-up before working on other things sooo drop a ref here if you'd like! i'll edit this when i'm not taking anymore as well.
it'd help to hear a little about the character's personality as well so i can draw them more accurately (i'm also just interested)


they'll look something like this, just this type of b&w sketch for now since this is free
Illustration3_aug_14.png
hwkfwdh_august_10_3.png

most likely bust only, but i might do waist-up if i have the energy for it
also, i can do multiple characters/couples and any gender, but i can't do furries/anthro or animals (animal features like cat ears are ok)

if you wanna tip me i'm Fawaris @ nao xoxo /sarc
ImaizumiKrissyPootel

Comments

  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Posts: 698
    Member
    Hi hope your procrastination warm-up goes well :D

    My character is sexy and confident,
    https://i.imgur.com/JfTyKiA.jpg

    Thank you for the opportunity!
  • deskbotdeskbot
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hi hope your procrastination warm-up goes well :D

    My character is sexy and confident,
    https://i.imgur.com/JfTyKiA.jpg

    Thank you for the opportunity!

    i simplified the lace on her dress and the tiara(?) part of her veil a lot because i don't have the energy to draw it, but i hope this is still alright ~__~ (i can change the tiara to something closer to the actual but a little less complex if it's a big problem)
    imaizumi_sep_3.png
    Imaizumi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Posts: 305
    Member
    Good luck on your upcoming project, if you find it good for practice, here is my character.
    Lh5PD8B.png

    Her personality is aloof, proud, strong(as in combat skill, not muscles), just a bit meanie but also still femenine/girly.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Posts: 698
    Member
    deskbot wrote: »
    i simplified the lace on her dress and the tiara(?) part of her veil a lot because i don't have the energy to draw it, but i hope this is still alright ~__~ (i can change the tiara to something closer to the actual but a little less complex if it's a big problem)

    Hey thank you for the freebie! It's totally fine and understandable that you simplified it c: Nonetheless she looks great and I love it! I really like how you did her hair and the folds of her veil especially :>

    Thankies again!!
  • deskbotdeskbot
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Marielx wrote: »
    Good luck on your upcoming project, if you find it good for practice, here is my character.
    Lh5PD8B.png

    Her personality is aloof, proud, strong(as in combat skill, not muscles), just a bit meanie but also still femenine/girly.

    i hope this works ! she's cute...
    marielx_sep_5.png
    ImaizumiMarielx
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Posts: 305
    Member
    Nice, i like her serious and cold expression, like if nothing someone is saying could be of interest to her, thank you very much, once again, good luck on whatever you do after your practice.