Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No more Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouches?

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
in Bugs and Glitches
I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong for the event, or if I'm bugged, because it's been a while since I last got a Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch. I was able to get the first two, but now my fiance has gotten 2 more and I haven't gotten any more of them (so he has a total of 4 now, me with only a total of 2). I've been logging in every day, but there were a few days where I didn't stay logged in for a whole Mabi day (36 minutes-ish). I've also missed 2 days on the perfect attendance. Do we have to be logged in for a whole Mabi day for the bag coupons to be given to us? Or does the 5 day timer reset when you miss a day / don't stay logged in for x amount of time? Or am I just glitched?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Shakaya wrote: »
    I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong for the event, or if I'm bugged, because it's been a while since I last got a Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch. I was able to get the first two, but now my fiance has gotten 2 more and I haven't gotten any more of them (so he has a total of 4 now, me with only a total of 2). I've been logging in every day, but there were a few days where I didn't stay logged in for a whole Mabi day (36 minutes-ish). I've also missed 2 days on the perfect attendance. Do we have to be logged in for a whole Mabi day for the bag coupons to be given to us? Or does the 5 day timer reset when you miss a day / don't stay logged in for x amount of time? Or am I just glitched?

I started 6 days late, and I have 2 pouches. So for me, I would expect my 3rd one at midnight.
    If you did not miss any days, you should have 4 as of today for 20 days logged in.

They didn't specify that there was the 36 min wait, so it should be awarded upon log in.

I think you'll either have to push for an answer on whether it resets or ask in a ticket.

The post only says every 5 days you get one. So if it does reset, you will have to count from your last missed date of perfect attendance.

But you shouldn't have 2 missed days for perfect attendance, especially if it were the 2 days from last weekend.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    edited September 3, 2019
    This is what my attendance looks like:

5QLQGu5BYIis3HtUxPe2JnXZj?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..RpcE23xfW1sNcpSVSiEa_A.T_nsWScD4ppq73ptF-n8HB4AZIoK6A83IfJJcpm-CPHLc4ZuZ5gxDATbmCk3f7sb0ugK0r_11mTE8UA05vjMa7iz7-MBVoyrAgg4UgL0Bu3-N0tJ9J6ul3-pvivIoP87iatLwXMSKs0yYawJuTcQVpIKzlpxl-mHOE0yg92lHTospeDVZFQYK3y1nDUFvQHzUdqdv7-Y4I47D0mNXmxW-UDHcHwuZTSH-YU8bpaUCE8ZBd8vicCteOR3Cl04uHykiwpeqjp-m5GnY4sWIPZEcD8SxcZEERgFaZr98WoCALo.oCSx243seiD7Rth4QAaqZg

QQKDZnSNrXgNwQ4o1CfOlxNPE?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..zosP-CN0TekxCK6u1VamUg.B4BjArXq75fQm2cJgeQ79ZJDUtGjtb8VTvq-uzzAv5M4m-Ov5oGzPc7O4PwAGayefrwoF4Au83cuKk9MwYvD2il1CJfNl7wHCb_utb8zkABD4iVZsyJajtxOPg6Tq6H-vGLlW1oBLt3O7jyGwuUJAbm1CdMZvi_X5PgenxsplTqJzjctWENvR7zv2FGTHiw2EMgbF5Bt5L44AJHU0wAwbqh6c38_afVxTIt9lKmfCucUDm23aAeuV-Hf7VTiK6aeXIB20LEsfTQixiiUUxYnSNU4duC-EYCyqcZn8thL4eY.WfbFhmMyzsspTA_cZAktNQ

I sent in a ticket already, I was just wondering if this is a bug that someone else might have too, or if I messed up somehow. Thanks for replying!
    I don't remember if someone else said they missed the 2 last days of their part 1 as well in the other threads. I might have seen something about it. Maybe I'll check if I get my 3rd pouch overnight.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Ironically the part of the screen that shows the pouches is cut off in your picture, as it should be at the bottom but the bar obscures it. Could you resize some windows and re-show us the image, if only to understand if the game has you marked down as supposed to having the pouches?
    Kensamaofmari
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Oh I didn't even realize that the game shows you where you're at! The event window is too big for my computer screen, even switching it to fullscreen there's part of it that's cut off. But I should be getting another one tomorrow! Also I completely missed the 3rd pouch in my inv. when I was looking to see how many I've gotten. Thank you so much for pointing that out!

I'm not glitched after all~ :D
    Kensamaofmari
    Also confirmed that it is rewarded upon login/day switch.
    Shakaya