Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic memory relay event

LornaisnotaloliLornaisnotaloli
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
This is my first time writing in the forum and i want to ask something.
I missed the first event finding ''caravan joe'', i failed to complete it 10 time then i didnt get the memory and the trophy and i'm wondering if i bought the first memory sold by pan for 500 melodies does it count ad if i completed the first event? or do i need the trophy?
thanks in advance for the feedback

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Will have to double check the quest, but I believe as long as you have the 4 melodies to turn in to Lorna for the main event quest at the end, you should get those final rewards.

I believe the trophies are just the reward for completing each part.
  • LornaisnotaloliLornaisnotaloli
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    oh alright thanks for the quick response
    You're welcome.
  • UrufuUrufu
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    I was also wondering this myself while hoping that it is the case. Otherwise, it seems like it would be quite the waste to spend 500 melodies on each event missed.
    Urufu wrote: »
    I was also wondering this myself while hoping that it is the case. Otherwise, it seems like it would be quite the waste to spend 500 melodies on each event missed.

It is a waste, that's why they want everyone to diligently log in, really gives one only 1 part insurance of missing days.