Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Arpeggio Concert Hall NPC Music Bug?

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
in Bugs and Glitches
So this happened with both the Rock-U-Buses and the Joe band.. It never happened when listening to the one on the weekends (Erinn something? I can't recall it's name, I apologize)
They start playing their music but the first song is completely silent. I can't hear it at all, but the 2nd, 3rd and 4th song I can hear fine!
I have my music volume up too.
I've heard others say they were having problems hearing some of the songs as well.. is this a bug or a problem with game files..?
Thank you for reading!

Comments

• Neagan777Neagan777
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    I am having same problem with the first song for Rock-U-Buses and Joe Band. Any fix for this?
  • PyrrusPyrrus
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    I had the same problem the other day, Joes played first and Rock-U-Bus second. The first song that was played was silent even with the volume up, i did arrive late but only by a small margin, maybe that had something to do with it?