Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event ???

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    It's not 30 Badges. It's when you trade 30 times. (Not Deliver one, Exchange Gift Box one)
    Obviously Nexon made another mistake on understanding.

Plus, you can only trade 3 times per day. So it will take 10 days in real life to get your tree house.

So like can I open my boxes or do I have to have 30 boxes in my inv...

I opened mine in the likelyhood that KR had something that kept track of it, or that these prizes will never actually be promised due to the poor description.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    It's not 30 Badges. It's when you trade 30 times. (Not Deliver one, Exchange Gift Box one)
    Obviously Nexon made another mistake on understanding.

Plus, you can only trade 3 times per day. So it will take 10 days in real life to get your tree house.

So like can I open my boxes or do I have to have 30 boxes in my inv...

I believe you just need to exchange 30 times. It's not like you can open multiple boxes at once nor NPC has button for exchanging multiple boxes for 10/20/30 box reward.
  • RirichioRirichio
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Soll wrote: »
    Glittering tree (i need 50 of this, why 3 boxes a day ;-;)
    tKei2.jpg

Wood chip (p much the same thing from bug catching event..)
    tKg7v.jpg

where do u get the glittering tree from or is that the shiny tree? cuz I don't see it on the list :C

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    For the tree, it might be what the Shiny Wood item in the listing is.
    Ririchio
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    /Saved 200 badges
    IzzyKuroNeko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    you can earn 2 badges for a commerce run if you use one of those commerce boosting letters. my usual route is Bangor to Emain mostly cause bandits will never appear on the bridge going over the dragon ruins and there are no bandits once you get into the Emain area. I saw the bandit boss outside Bangor alone twice and attacked and ran away to get 1 badge just for participating in the battle. using fast commerce mounts is also helpful and the Alpaca commerce mount is one of the best cause it can hold a decent amount of weight and you have better vision of what is in front of you. whenever I use the elephant I feel half blind XD
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So homestead props are the only rewards for participating in the event? There's not much incentives for me then since I don't care about them :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah I need a whole bunch of those glittering trees to shield my oasis away.
    IzzyKuroNeko
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited February 2, 2017
    @Ellisya
    @Darkpixie99

Thanks
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    I find that the Vales Torch lacks brightness. The fire is way too dark
    Matricaria
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 2, 2017
    Negumiko wrote: »
    you can earn 2 badges for a commerce run if you use one of those commerce boosting letters.

you can earn more than that if you sell your goods in increments of 5k. like if you're going to make 50k on a run and sell the items 5k worth at a time you'll get 10 badges for that run. but killing all the red bandits on a dead channel at one of the more dead spawn areas works just as good

Shadoe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I am so sorry, I don't think I know how this event works. Am I suppose to be commercing and waiting for bandits to appear? Where the... how the... I am so confused... 36 minutes? Where... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 2, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    I am so sorry, I don't think I know how this event works. Am I suppose to be commercing and waiting for bandits to appear? Where the... how the... I am so confused... 36 minutes? Where... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Register a main character with Naco, Dunbarton's Trade Goblin.

Then, once every real day, go to Naco and choose a town to help.
    Once you've chosen, go out and either Hunt the bandits that spawn every Erinn night at 6pm, until they despawn at 10pm, or go Commercing.

If you choose to hunt the bandits, go out to any of Uladh's main towns and wait for the spawn time of 6pm.
    They spawn at every town, on every channel.
    The minion bandits sometimes drop Red Bandit Badges, and smacking Klobberin' Pete for the first time that Erinn night also gives 1 Badge.

If you choose to Commerce, you can earn Red Bandit Badges by getting either 5k~9.999k for 1 Badge, 10~29.999k for 2 badges, or 30k+ for 3 badges.
    If you've got a ton of valuable goods, it may be best to sell them off in smaller chunks, like 5k for 1 badge, multiple times.

At any rate, once you've obtained 5 badges, go to the Trade Goblin of the town you've chosen for the day, and choose Trade in badges, to complete the daily quest you got for choosing that town.
    After that, you should get more badges to trade in for Gift Boxes.
    It takes 5 badges for each gift box, and you can purchase 3 Gift Boxes per day.

There's one big quest for helping each town at least once, that rewards the Elephant Chair, and there's a secondary prize list for purchasing a total of 10, 20, and 30 gift boxes throughout the entire event.
    Spiritika
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Register a main character with Naco, Dunbarton's Trade Goblin.

Then, once every real day, go to Naco and choose a town to help.
    Once you've chosen, go out and either Hunt the bandits that spawn every Erinn night at 6pm, until they despawn at 10pm, or go Commercing.

If you choose to hunt the bandits, go out to any of Uladh's main towns and wait for the spawn time of 6pm.
    They spawn at every town, on every channel.
    The minion bandits sometimes drop Red Bandit Badges, and smacking Klobberin' Pete for the first time that Erinn night also gives 1 Badge.

If you choose to Commerce, you can earn Red Bandit Badges by getting either 5k~9.999k for 1 Badge, 10~29.999k for 2 badges, or 30k+ for 3 badges.
    If you've got a ton of valuable goods, it may be best to sell them off in smaller chunks, like 5k for 1 badge, multiple times.

At any rate, once you've obtained 5 badges, go to the Trade Goblin of the town you've chosen for the day, and choose Trade in badges, to complete the daily quest you got for choosing that town.
    After that, you should get more badges to trade in for Gift Boxes.
    It takes 5 badges for each gift box, and you can purchase 3 Gift Boxes per day.

There's one big quest for helping each town at least once, that rewards the Elephant Chair, and there's a secondary prize list for purchasing a total of 10, 20, and 30 gift boxes throughout the entire event.

Ok that makes a little more sense. So basically besides the once only daily quest I need to do commercing. So just go around and try to earn the most ducats like usual?
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited February 2, 2017
    edit: lolol ninja ^

@Gaea
    1. red bandits spawn every 6pm game time at towns with a commerce trade post (theres a thread in General with locations). this is unrelated to commerce. it works kind of like pillow fight event. killing red bandits drops badges and hitting the boss once gets 1 badge too. you don't have to kill boss. i don't think you get anything for killing boss either hes just there to kinda distract you.

2. you can get badges from trading in goods when commercing. 5k+ profit = 1 badge, 10k+ profit = 2 badge, 30k+ profit = 3 badge.

3. elephant chair daily quest: help out at each town's trade post. pick one trade post to help at per real life day. give the goblin dude 5 red badges to complete daily quest. when you do all the towns you get the chair.

4. gift boxes: at the town you picked for the day you can also give 5 badges to goblin for 1 gift box with a homestead prop in it. you can do this 3 times a real life day. when you traded for a gift box 10 times you get wood chip prop. when you traded 20 times you get the avalon gate shiny tree. when you traded 30 times you get treehouse. (i think this is what people are saying happens? the announcement is way too vague.)
    SpiritikaRirichioShadoe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 2, 2017
    I want to warn everyone who has chosen a spawn location ready to change channels to farm red badges...there are bots a foot. Freaking lame and annoying. Please report any bots you come across during this event. They are wearing newb gear.

Thank you.
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    well i am wearing newby wear too on alt lol to lazy to give clothes
  • RirichioRirichio
    Ririchio wrote: »
    Soll wrote: »
    Glittering tree (i need 50 of this, why 3 boxes a day ;-;)
    tKei2.jpg

Wood chip (p much the same thing from bug catching event..)
    tKg7v.jpg

where do u get the glittering tree from or is that the shiny tree? cuz I don't see it on the list :C

just to make sure.. is the item in game named glittering tree or shiny wood? :/

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @Ririchio it's glittering tree in game
    Ririchio
  • RirichioRirichio
    Daktaro wrote: »
    @Ririchio it's glittering tree in game
    thank you!!