Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fix the in-game cash shop window please

NeyheshiNeyheshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in Feedback and Suggestions
There is no side bar to scroll the window down to browse. Unless the item is within the first 6-8 options, you arent able to maneuver to it
eikoden

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looks fine to me. What browser are you using?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

If it's the in-game version of the cash shop, isn't it always forced to use internet explorer or something?
    eikodenNeyheshi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Iyasenu wrote: »

If it's the in-game version of the cash shop, isn't it always forced to use internet explorer or something?

Ah, that one.
    eikoden
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    I had similar issue. I think I got around it by going in via the launcher..click like a gach advert in launcher and it takes you to cash shop via web browser? Then when you purchase the stuff I think it'll appear in your in-game cash shop thing. It's sort a longer, more roundabout way to do it, but seems work - at least for me. Would be nice, though, to be able to use in-game one more quickly, though. ^^
    Neyheshi