Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Request for help organizing, pets.

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in Feedback and Suggestions
Could we get an option that allows us to save how our pets are sorted on one character and apply that to all other characters on the account? When we have hundreds of pets, it can be frustrating to resort them on every single character.

I was thinking a save button, that allows us to save the layout of pets on the summon window, or other favorites. When you're on a different character on your account you can click import and import the pet sorted list. Maybe even have different lists we can sort from. Would help tremendously with pets and storage.
GretaKensamaofmariDraechVeylaineHabimaruYoriden

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I want this for everything that can be sorted: Pets, Skills, Skill Hotkeys, etc.

Make it so it's a locally-saved file, maybe an .ini file, that you can import on your characters to update their pet order/skill order and skill hotkeys.
    Yoriden
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Draech wrote: »
    I want this for everything that can be sorted: Pets, Skills, Skill Hotkeys, etc.

Make it so it's a locally-saved file, maybe an .ini file, that you can import on your characters to update their pet order/skill order and skill hotkeys.

Why store it locally?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Helsa wrote: »

Why store it locally?

So that we don't get that situation again of "all your settings have been reset" like during the server merge; by saving locally, you can easily import your preferences back without having to trust that the maintenance will go without a hitch.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Why store it locally?

So that we don't get that situation again of "all your settings have been reset" like during the server merge; by saving locally, you can easily import your preferences back without having to trust that the maintenance will go without a hitch.

Maybe doing both would be best then. If you store locally, you do have to reset things if you change computers or reset your computer to factory. Have the settings used by the game be the ones on the server. Have buttons to export/import settings. This way everything is covered . . . well, I mean, unless there is a server merge AND your computer dies, but then God is telling you something.
    THICCthighssavelivesYoriden