Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Visible Bag Tags

TatsugiTatsugi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
edited November 17, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
With all these new bags and upcoming expansions, has anyone run into the problem with playing with so many bag tabs minimized it makes it hard to find things?

My suggestion.
Add ability to add in visible TAGS to bags when hovered over, or when the tab is visible, but minimized, you have a customization TAG visible. Also allowing TAB symbols to be seen while minimized would be greatly helpful as well. Such as the herb or potion symbols being visible while in bar tab mode. (Possibly add a tag visible on the inventory bag itself below its description, to see what is inside before even opening its tab.)

c4123c30fd.jpg

ea16c86e7b.jpg

d693152aa7.jpg
ArjuneTHICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmariSherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Bag tag customization?
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Bag tag customization?

Exactly!
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    More bag tags too, I want a bag that holds potions/bandages/phoenix feathers..
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I kinda agree with this. I have 10 inventory bags it does tend to be a bit confusing if you forget where you put something. I think they should do it kinda like the note system they gave the pet menu. Allow you to add a title to each bag that would show up. That would probably be the best way to do that.

Personally, I'd prefer to not even need the inventory bags and just have expansions of our normal inventory. Sorta like the soul stream inventory, except that it could grow bigger than your normal inventory. I have a tone of inventory bags that are filled with event items that can't stack together because they're from different events. Honestly, this wouldn't be a problem if we had better inventory management abilities overall. It would be nice if we could just have tabs on our main inventory for most of our stuff, like a weapons tab, potions tab, clothes/armor tab, etc rather than having a ton of inventory bags that we shouldn't need cluttering up our window. I could save like 5 or 6 inventory bags that way if they implemented a system like that.
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    I'd love a better tagging system in general, there's too many items that need a tag and we can't tag.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Do you know the pain of loosing something in your own inventory? After the expansion for blackfriday, I will die if I misplace something.
    4608ac112d.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    Do you know the pain of loosing something in your own inventory? After the expansion for blackfriday, I will die if I misplace something.
    4608ac112d.png

Even when there's search tags, it's still a pain to scan over to see which part is glowing.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    4608ac112d.png

Oh my god! Your inventory must be a nightmare!