Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Simple question

NeroyNeroy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
edited February 3, 2017 in General Chat
Is it worth returning? or am I too far behind with updates.(since that 1 broken fishing event last year)
  1. Is it?33 votes
    1. yay
       76% (25 votes)
    2. nay
       24% (8 votes)

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    Yes, although you may be overwhelmed with new content.
    IzzyKuroNekoAeolys
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    The thing with Mabinogi is that there no is no such thing as falling behind.
    I quit the game for about 2 years.. if not more and returned.
    KingEphy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 3, 2017
    And again people asking if it's worth coming back... Is it that hard to just download it back and log in to check it out for at least once? Because many players will answer this differently. So i'll suggest you to log in and see for yourself instead of just going by "Yes" or "No".
    ErydanosFeliceRukiyaCarlizeKingEphyHelsa
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Yeah, better find it out yourself. If it clicks and you get hooked up again, then welcome back. If not, well...whatever.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yes come back and I guarantee you will be occupied for months with new content. Depending on when you last quit.

I missed 5 years worth of content and it took me 4 months to catch up.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It'll be a clusterdump at first but I'm sure it'll give you quite a lot of content for a few weeks or maybe months.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Good luck trying to get the wiki to load everything you need if you don't know what to do next. :|