Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tutorial?

EvieOPEvieOP
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in General Chat
Hello, I'm doing tutorial currently, but probably I'm just blind and I have no idea how to do quest when you have to finish practice smash or something. I've been stuck for one hour xD please help

Comments

• KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    EvieOP wrote: »
    Hello, I'm doing tutorial currently, but probably I'm just blind and I have no idea how to do quest when you have to finish practice smash or something. I've been stuck for one hour xD please help

What is the quest/what are you stuck on specifically?
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Oooh I think you may have to press the "Exit" button on the top right corner.
  • EvieOPEvieOP
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Thanks guys, I've figured out after one hour that I have to do special combat style...
    Kaaros
  • KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    EvieOP wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I've figured out after one hour that I have to do special combat style...

Glad it worked out.