Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Making sure I make the most out of this event

amlidaamlida
Mabinogi Rep: 505
in General Chat
Okay so, I'm doing the daily/weekly/monthly points thing.
Daily Festia.
Rabbie dungeon with passes from Joe.
Samhain 2nd movement for coins
The daily music quest to help someone which I start at the bard camp
and... am I missing anything?

I noticed I have musical math dungeon passes in my inventory like 5 of them. Do I get more of these? Should I be using these and running this dungeon as well right now?

Thanks. :x

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 17, 2016
    You can purchase more music dungeon passes for $0. So it doesn't really matter if you use those ones or not.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 17, 2016
    Just doing the Rabbie passes from Joe will get you 5 S Coins per day.
    You COULD stick around in Samhain 1st movement, and just turn in the fragments you get during that Pieces of the Puzzle quest before the quest is fully complete.
    But maybe spamming Rabbie more than 5 times a day isn't what you wanna do, haha.

Also, you can get as many Musical Math passes as you want.

Ailla at the Bard Camp in Abb Neagh sells them for 0 gold a piece.

Though, Festia, Musical Math, and the Renown system are all permanent content, and not events, so there's that to consider.
  • amlidaamlida
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Thanks that clears a lot up :D