Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"You don't have any spirit weapons."

KogasAbraKogasAbra
Mabinogi Rep: 505
in Bugs and Glitches
I logged in to check my spirit weapon, and I was told that I do not have one, in spite of the fact that I am clearly wielding it. Is anyone familiar with this glitch. In all the time I have been playing, I have not experienced anything like this before. I figure it has to do with the ascension update, but I can't figure out how to correct the issue.

Comments

• KogasAbraKogasAbra
    Problem solved.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    KogasAbra wrote: »
    Problem solved.

How was it fixed?
  • KayanaKayana
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Nope, just logged in after a couple months. Mine is totally broken. Gonna have to send a ticket.
  • KogasAbraKogasAbra
    Okay, so here is a more detailed explanation regarding how to convert your spirit weapon.
    1. Go to the druids house in Taillteann. Speak to him, and he will speak of a quest which sounds very much like the first quest to imbue your weapon with a spirit.
    2. Go to Bangor and speak with Gilmore. He will give you a free pass.
    3. DO NOT FORGET TO BRING A PICKAXE.
    4. Go to the third floor of Barri and mine as you normally would.
    5. Take the spirit rocks to Edern, and he will refine them, but now you get a bunch of new types of spirit rocks. The one you want for the quest will be purple.
    6. Take the purple spirit rock back to the Druid, he will say a few things, unlock the power of the rock, then remind you to bring him the other necessary items.
    7. You will need 5 elemental removers, a spirit liquer, and the purple spirit rock..
    8. Once you bring him these, he will say a few more things, and this will unlock more options for the next time you speak with him.
    9. Speak with him again, and you should see an option for spirit weapons. Click on that, and choose spirit conversion.
    10. Congratulations, your old friend is back, and likely P-Oed at you as it was getting hungry while it did not exist and you were forgetfully wielding it.
    Kensamaofmari