Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet notes

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
edited December 18, 2019 in Help
Before the interaction crafter update we could set 'pet notes' so a note appeared below the name of the pet and if you hovered over its image on a hot bar. I would note what kind of items I stored in the pet to remember. I can't figure out how to do pet notes anymore after the interaction crafter update. Did they remove the ability?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    No, you can still set pet notes.

Just open up your pet list, select the pet you want to put a note on, and press the little... pencil(?) icon on the right.
    It should open up the little note-setting textbox.
    If you can't type in it, make sure the pet isn't summoned, and click on another pet on the list and click back, then press the note icon.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    What's the character limit for the pet notes?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    What's the character limit for the pet notes?

120, I think.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    OH idk how i didnt see the red pencil, thank you!