Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Snow Crystals for quest

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
in General Chat
Can you still get snow crystals after you finish the quests with Nelche and Garon? I finished them yesterday and now Lily just says she no longer needs help. The event is suppose to go through the 9th before maint. How can you get more snow crystals to finish the Wishes Come True quest?

Comments

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited January 3, 2020
    yes u can either spam killing stuff for pages or play a 1 min score with 300 notes for melodies, then either exchange 50 pages to Nelche or 50 melodies to Garon for 1 Wishing Snow Crystal.

I suggest getting the melodies by playing a 1min score with 300 notes, it maybe time consuming and usually done afk but as long as u use the right score it will give u melodies everytime u finish playing while killing enemies doesn't always give u pages all the time, unless u r already spamming dungeons/SM/etc. and get a lot of pages from doing it
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited January 3, 2020
    50 Melodies to Garon -OR- 50 Mysterious Pages to Nelche. Once per day. You will then get the 2nd Snow-Crystal.
    Use the 2nd one, followed by talking to Lily (may need to talk to her more than once), and your Event-Quests will progress with completion.

Edit/Addendum : If you decide that you got plenty of time on your hands, you can deliver to -BOTH- Garon and Nelche, multiple times in the same day; how-ever, the extra Snow-Crystals they give beyond the 2nd don't get you any Gift-Box. Either of them will only accept the Quest-Objects in stacks of either x50 or x250 at a time... I think x250 Melodies is far less effort than x250 Mysterious Pages, but, if you really insist on getting x250 Mysterious Pages for Nelche, I, personally, tend to default to the first mission in Saga Episode 5 (results may vary and I believe it is even more effective to gain more drops with a combination of high luck-stats and perhaps also after the use of a Tendering Potion).
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    Can you still get snow crystals after you finish the quests with Nelche and Garon? I finished them yesterday and now Lily just says she no longer needs help. The event is suppose to go through the 9th before maint. How can you get more snow crystals to finish the Wishes Come True quest?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Really don't want to waste hour to get a single potion...
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Definitely better to just play music, but I dunno, the allure of getting 50 pages, with 10 sometimes taking me up to an hour...who wouldn’t want to spend 5hrs hunting what would take roughly 1hr to play? :V
    Sherri