Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event ???

Comments

• ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    @SacredFlair
    I find that the Vales Torch lacks brightness. The fire is way too dark

It looks nice in a cemetery :D
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    How strong is the red bandit? I am planning to do commerce to get the badges but dang it, the limited trades goods are always out of stock. I figured the prices for the normal goods mustve tanked as well.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    the lackeys are dead in 1-2 hits, unless you do very little damage. klobberin' pete takes a whole lot of end game players to dispatch, but doesn't need to be killed. they also never do more than one damage
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    ShouK wrote: »
    How strong is the red bandit? I am planning to do commerce to get the badges but dang it, the limited trades goods are always out of stock. I figured the prices for the normal goods mustve tanked as well.

Check that one thread for your one stop locations of Red Bandit spawns. Wait for 6PM in game and then FH all of the regular bandits. Get a single hit in on the boss bandit for the participation badge and then reap your sowing of badges on the ground from killing the regular bandits. If you're on an empty channel, punctual and or have a bit of luck, you won't have to compete with anyone to farm 15-20 badges per Red Bandit spawn.
  • shintaroshy64shintaroshy64
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    So is the red bandit supposed to just show up at around sunset ( in game time) ? because at dunbarton channel 1 (alexina server ) I haven't seen anything.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    They show up at 6pm in game at set area near towns.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Are you guys really stuffing ALL the homestead event prizes onto a single homestead...?

You have like 6 character cards and 2 assistant cards per account. Each player has 8 free homesteads to decorate to their liking. I made all of mine with different layouts C:
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited February 6, 2017
    Eralea wrote: »
    Are you guys really stuffing ALL the homestead event prizes onto a single homestead...?

You have like 6 character cards and 2 assistant cards per account. Each player has 8 free homesteads to decorate to their liking. I made all of mine with different layouts C:

YES!!! I warn people before they go to my homestead that it's very cluttered but organized and cozy....lots of bells and whistles of everything you can ever want in a homestead to train just about any skill and enjoy the decorations. I only grab functional homestead items decorations and this commerce event has provided many replacements for my old boring peices.

The BBQ pit is a placement for my ovens, the Filias well can replace the regular well(I Have BOTH!!!). The wine kiosk and the tables make it more cozy of a homestead atop of it all.

*edit* Just like fashion people rotate their homestead design layout constantly...So why not?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Treehouse! Just so y'all know, ya'll will need a 9x10 space open for this item -.-'. Additionally you'll need 5 HS stones and 5 large nails for the ladder ^^. I wish i could actually go inside the "house" part though :L

b4d4f04cfe89abf24daa351271ad88a1.jpg
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    does the treehouse function as an upgrade/replacement for the normal house? or is it build alongside the normal house?
  • GoryouGoryou
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    does the treehouse function as an upgrade/replacement for the normal house? or is it build alongside the normal house?

Nope, it doesn't.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 10, 2017
    I STILL want a freaking wood working bench for homestead.... and not some decorational thing either. an actual bench you can do carpentry on

while we're at it, why not magic craft and engineering things?
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited February 10, 2017
    The grass that surrounds the tree from my treehouse overlap my fishing pool, looks like a swamp, that's really nice, the treehouse is massive btw...

64feb49629a8980ba1b6bc548769d8bd.png
    GretaSaffronBeigeRirichioClef
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Now we need a forum event contest to showcase our newly redecorated homestead ~.^
    Shadoe
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited February 10, 2017
    What does a round fountain look like?
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @Xiokun
    34917ec667.jpg
    Yunes
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    @Daktaro
    Daktaro wrote: »
    @Xiokun
    34917ec667.jpg

Awww, you're a little cutie.

And although I have the fountain, until I saw a picture of it, I didn't realize it has tiny shrubs.
    Daktaro