Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commerce Training Heads Up

DaktaroDaktaro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
in General Chat
idk what event it's tied to but commerce mastery suddenly started getting 2x training
i think it happened sometime today..? did it? cuz when i originally commerced when naco event came out i was only getting 2x (rebirthed in merchant) but now i'm getting 4x
it's also getting the '+10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up' even though merchant isn't in the list
weird thing is though gold strike isn't getting 2x even though it's in merchant talent

so ya if you weren't training commerce but would with a 2x, do it now O:

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 5, 2017
    The announcement for Master Plan Event says for all life skills:

Wednesday, Feb. 1 - Tuesday, Feb. 7: Double Skill Training and +10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up for ALL Life Skills:
    Cooking
    Smithing
    Tailoring
    Carpentry
    etc.

At the end, it also lists an "etc", I'm assuming these skills you've listed fall under that! Have fun training :D
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    You must've been mistaken. The 2x training starts after the maintenance (meaning also when naco event starts). I was getting 2x exp when my talent isn't even mercantile.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Korore wrote: »
    The announcement for Master Plan Event says for all life skills:

Wednesday, Feb. 1 - Tuesday, Feb. 7: Double Skill Training and +10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up for ALL Life Skills:
    Cooking
    Smithing
    Tailoring
    Carpentry
    etc.

At the end, it also lists an "etc", I'm assuming these skills you've listed fall under that! Have fun training :D

then it was a ninja edit.. cuz i've had that page open in a tab for a while and it looked like this before lol, but thanks :3
    b4d97669a8.png
    ShouK wrote: »
    You must've been mistaken. The 2x training starts after the maintenance (meaning also when naco event starts). I was getting 2x exp when my talent isn't even mercantile.
    weird.. i rebirthed into merch on the first day after maint too but only got 2x until recently. then it changed to 4. oh well it's a good thing so won't complain!
    Carlize
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    This is actually really annoying that they updated the announcement page after the fact yet again. I wasted most of the week as a result. :/ At least it's all life skills though.