Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

4th Squire

AmarazAmaraz
Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
edited January 11, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Can we get that item that let's you attain a 4th squire back in the game? It was available limited time and never came back.
Atheist42
  1. Bring back 4th squire?13 votes
    1. Yes
       85% (11 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Don't care
       15% (2 votes)

Comments

• LuffiyLuffiy
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I 100% agree, I've been waiting ever since I learned it was in the game. Please bring it back! I don't understand why something like this is even a limited item. Make it permanent in the shop!
    AmarazBlissfulkill
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's not just 4th, either.
    You can actually make use of that item twice, to get your squad up to 5.

But not 6. :(
    SherriAmaraz
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Amaraz wrote: »
    Can we get that item that let's you attain a 4th squire back in the game? It was available limited time and never came back.

There was an item that let you add more squires to your unit?! I didn't know it existed, what the heck :O Jeez.. heck yeah I want it!
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Sherri wrote: »

There was an item that let you add more squires to your unit?! I didn't know it existed, what the heck :O Jeez.. heck yeah I want it!

I agree. I didn't know it existed either. Honestly, I feel like once you reach a high enough command level, you should be able to recruit everyone. I mean, it's a squad, so why not right? Though I don't really want that jerk Kaour on my squad, so... yeah... Just 5 would be fine for me.
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 18, 2020
    KR even had an additional item that allowed them to get a 6th squire. we never got that one, and we only got the one for squires 4 an 5 once. Idk why they're ignoring that content for us :/
    AmarazAtheist42
  • SherriSherri
    Arjune wrote: »
    KR even had an additional item that allowed them to get a 6th squire. we never got that one, and we only got the one for squires 4 an 5 once. Idk why they're ignoring that content for us :/

At this point I really think KR just hates us a lot..
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Sherri wrote: »

Yes! It allows for 1 extra squire to your roster.
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    I'd like to see all 6 squires be able to be recruited. This content has been out a while and we're still limited to the amount of squires we can recruit. Also, the Squire Recruitment Scrolls haven't been back since nor did we ever receive the one from KR for the 6th.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    People who don't care shouldn't be playing.
  • SherriSherri
    honestly, we should be able to get all the squires, the cap is kind of stupid and annoying
    of course im the kinda person who doesnt wanna upset any of them by kicking them out :(