Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Handicraft EXP Reforge Bug

timonaplanetimonaplane
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Bugs and Glitches
I seem to be having an issue with the Handicraft EXP reforge on the Handicraft Kit.
My EXP:
1. 2x -> Carpentry Talent
2. 2x -> All Skill Event
3. 2x -> Life EXP Potion
4. 1.85x -> Level 177
5. 1.2x -> Handicraft EXP 2 Level

Unfortunately, it seems like the reforge is not giving any additional exp.
kESsHjO.png

Making a paper crane at rank 8 gives me 1.776 exp.
However, with all the multipliers stated above, it should give me 2.1312

0.12 * ( 2 * 2 * 2 * 1.85) = 1.776
0.12 * ( 2 * 2 * 2 * 1.85 * 1.2) = 2.1312

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited January 24, 2020
    "If a player had a Gathering Knife which had Production Mastery Training EXP 2 Level reforged onto it, and the user had Rank 3 Production Mastery with 12 points of training into the "Succeed in creating or gathering an item using a skill." criterion, upon equipping the knife, the training amount will change from "Succeed in creating or gathering an item using a skill. +3.00(12/60)" to "Succeed in creating or gathering an item using a skill. +3.60(12/60)" while that particular Gathering Knife is equipped.

Upon un-equipping the affected item, training values return to their original amounts."

(From the Reforge page on the Mabinogi World Wiki)

At Rank 8 of Handicraft, crafting an item Rank A or lower only provides +0.10 normally. Since you've got your reforged Handicraft Kit equipped, these values change for +0.12. You can confirm this by purchasing a regular Handicraft Kit and equipping it.