Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• nazuna96nazuna96
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Cheerful Brides set (Dress, shoes, wig, headband)
    Saint Guardian Armor sets

Please ^^
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 11, 2019
    I would love to see the Water Spirit sets as Eluned sets, and for them to return again in the future,
    (I'd like to suggest adding a small tube top for the Eluned (F) version of the (M) Authentic Water Spirit Outfit.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 14, 2019
    Please bring back raccoon cub accessories and make them have a higher drop rate, we really need them for training. Especially for people with high cp and don't want to reset all their stats and training. Please, please, please.
  • SaixorSaixor
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I would like to see:
    Cheerful Bride Mini Dress (and the other pieces)
    Saint Guardian Armor
    Creepy/Haunted Enchants
    Pets:
    Spirit of Tuan
    Scooter Imp
    Food Truck
    Mir Dragon

Protective Step 7 Stones (these usually come bundled with other items)
  • KokotoneKokotone
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited October 15, 2019
    Demon Child Dress/ or pattern drop from gacha would be nice to see ...

I also Second bringing back the pet cards :C
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    And the Spooky Eastern Vampire Outfits please!
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    with winter approaching I would like to see the winter royal and barba blizzard sets again!!
  • SomeboySomeboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Saint Guardian's Full Armor Set
  • AlouetteAlouette
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    I would love if we could get ancient support puppets that talk to us like Yui does uwu it's now impossible to get her, either because no one will sell theirs or because of incredibly high prices :c it doesn't have to be a Yui especifically I just want a support puppet that will talk to me and give me company qwq I miss my Lorna and Pam horn
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    I'd love to get a 2-seater Thunder Dragon. I haven't seen it on sale in the past... three or so years I've been on Mabi?
  • SomeboySomeboy
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited December 2, 2019
    I'd like some Raccoon Cub Enchanted Accessories and Raccoon Cub Enchanted Items to be re-released.

I also wouldn't mind seeing some Allegro Accessories.
  • RetrananRetranan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Drawstring pouch (The one that can be attached to ANY bag), Birman Special bag and the black bag please.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'd like to see this return:

Starlight Scepter (was only released once as a reward for donating to Children's Day charity)

• XkiXki
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    edited January 25, 2020
    Return of the Private Academy outfits would be cool. Or just a School uniform Gacha in general.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would love to see a return of Blindingly Radiant Frostblossom Wings (Enchantable)
    They are one of the only pairs of wings that I do not have, and because of how rare they are, people try to sell them for 200m.
    I am not saying to make them super super common but having them return and making them abit more easier to buy would be nice.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 27, 2020
    I just thought of something I'd actually like to see return! I know this might be a bit controversial because people complained about it the first time... but I want to see the sale for temporary tails come back. you know... the original sale with squirrel, fox, kitty, dog, and I think tiger tails that had 30-90 day timers. There's a lot of 90 day tail extension coupons in game as well as mysterious permanent equipment coupons that have absolutely no use right now because there's no expiring tails being re-introduced into the market. I'm holding onto all these tickets that may never have a use again and it's a little frustrating. I think either make some new kind of expiring equipment or let us send tickets and have our useless coupon turned into something else?
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited February 1, 2020
    Footwear with attached overknee stockings for male/female. There are a lot of outfits without any socks at all (like the Eluned Loose-fit Knitwear), so adding stockings with shoes would be great.
    Don't get started about clipping issues, there are already a lot of outfits clipping, simply avoid wearing such items together.

Also make stances take priority over outfit poses, this way it's truly annoying. I can disable a stance if I prefer the outfit pose, sadly doesn't work the other way around.

Stop ruining Eluned outfits. People that wear them want to look like the opposite gender, so stop adding a chest to female Eluneds and adding pants (Magic Academy Robe) to male Eluneds. This is so silly.

Also rerelease the only! Bunny Tail while at it. Or make it tradable. Or make a new one. What's the point to Bunny Ears without Bunny Tails?
  • moroseavocadomoroseavocado
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    the royal rose set!
    i love that set so much but i don't have any of the items :( I especially want that cute eye patch but I never see anyone selling them.

I'd also like the eluned afternoon tea dress to make a return!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We had battle maids, now I want BATTLE NUNS!

Screenshot_20200216-041421_Instagram.jpg?width=632&height=636
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Pragarah.

/endthread