Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki Island Soulmate Wiped Progress

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited March 5, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
Hello! So yesterday, around 5 AM EST, my friend and I were at Doki Doki Island and trying to get our Soulmate thing up. We were at 22%.
I got offline for the night and came back on around 9 PM EST and our Soulmate Menu completely disappeared!
We met up again and it appears our progress was completely wiped. She told me she has not clicked 'Leave Soulmate' so we're really confused about what could of happened.. we're fine starting over again but honestly, I just don't want it to happen again.
Has anyone else had this happen before? It's really brought our spirits down and I wanna help my friend get Couples Flight..

IGN: Mizuli
Server: Nao

EDIT: Happened again today, was around 80% and it completely wiped our progress.. I'm starting to get discouraged from doing this.. I thiiink this was 2/25/2020?

EDIT 2: Third time this happened (2/27/2020) We were at 100% yesterday and I log on and we aren't even soulmates anymore.

EDIT 3: Thanks for the flight compensation, but I still wish the event was just extended instead.. also as I'm typing this, Nao is under again so be prepared for a 4th reset possibly? (3/5/2020)
PokemanPhillCaterex

Comments

• tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited February 23, 2020
    same to me. it was a surprice server maintenance at friday/saturday. it looged me out arround 9am in gtm-3 time zone (if i remember correctly)

lost 15%
    Sherri
  • AuroraWolfAuroraWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    This happened to me as well with the maintenece that just ended. Really sucks to be reset from 94%
    PokemanPhill
  • PokemanPhillPokemanPhill
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    This happened to me and my wife twice now. Once on the 21st I believe, and once again on the 25th around 6pm pst. Completely wiped our progress from about 75%. Pretty frustrating. Almost tempted to just give up.
  • ReneGamerReneGamer
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Same here. We were hit by both wipes. What troubles me even more, is the silence by Nexon. I'm pretty sure that alot more people than have posted, have had this issue too. Please Nexon, do something about this and communicate with us, what that is or will be.
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    It's happened twice for my partner and I at different percents, this is insufferable.
  • KiomyukiKiomyuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Happened to me today too. Lost 91% when Nao crashed. Any chance we will be able to have it restored?
  • NightfireeNightfiree
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Same here. Been reset twice now. :(
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    i was at 87% when it happened last night....3 days work all gone
  • ZaawiyahZaawiyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Same and this is the second time that happen to me and my soulmate very disappoint :(
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Why is Nexon not addressing this?
  • Gold_DragonGold_Dragon
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited February 27, 2020
    this is the second time they wiped my doki doki soulmate progress had 20% first time this time i was in the 60% makes me not even want 2 try doing the event again if its just going 2 get deleted
  • KofumiKofumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Same here. Got hit by both wipes
  • LilFoxLilFox
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Same here, my bestie and I were confused and thought the other had clicked "Leave Soulmate" D: we didnt get far as we just started, but here we go again!
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    They’re probably not saying anything because we didn’t pay for Doki Doki. We should get that “who knows how to wait” title they have in Korea, except call it “who can endure being patient.”
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Same has happened to me and I hope there is an extension to this event.
  • CaterexCaterex
    Update- none of us left each other and i cant see soulmate bar. Additionally i cant add soulmate with anyone else.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Maybe finally this community will hate Doki Doki...
    KensamaofmariCaterex
  • MeestaEggMeestaEgg
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    edited March 5, 2020
    Yeah we got to 80 percent as well and it got wiped. Gonna be honest- I'm so mad I could spit fire. Fix your own cruddy mechanic. We had to work for what we got, and we get rewarded with terrible responses to this games own broken system, and after asking about a solution, I was promptly ignored.

Edit 3/5/20: So it deleted our progress and instead of giving us the flight like they said, we have to start over so that we can fly off of this stupid island. Quit breaking things, fix it like you said you would. I'm sick of it
    Caterex
  • CaterexCaterex
    they really think the flight system is enough compensation. I did this cuz i thought it would be fun and also so i can make a mabi friend. This just ruined it... im just so dissapointed rn.
  • MarsBarsFromTheStarsMarsBarsFromTheStars
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Second time our progress got wiped as well. First time was around 30% and the second time was 15%. I know it's not a lot, but it still took a bit of time to build up. Can't imagine getting a high percentage just to have it wiped.