Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I need a Personalized Auto-Discard Function...

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat
There are certain things that I do not want filling up my inventory even after I summon from a Doll-Bag.
Particularly the Potions that the Ferghus-Doll picks up via the Moonlight Hammer Ferghus Doll Bag.

I could also use such a feature for Fishing. I would auto-drop...:
・Lots of the equipment (leather shoes, robes, skirts, shirts, wooden sticks, etc)
・Gift-category items
・Fish-types that I am not fishing for (alternatively...a «Only Keep These Fish» option : Striped Marlin [for Manolin's Quest at Port Cobh], Salmon, Blue-Fin Tuna, Pink Star-Fish, Capelin, Wiggling Pearl Oyster, etc., that I could change/re-configure depending on what is needed or not, etc.)

Additionally, I think it should also extend to what drops from spawns, such that there is no «wait-timer» for others to be able to pick up what you've chosen to configure your character to ignore/discard. Plenty of people don't seem to care to pick up their gold, and gold seems to have become abundant enough to the point where a number of people probably wouldn't mind letting anyone else pick up all of the gold from the monsters that they've defeated, without making them have to wait for that timer that usually prevents others from picking up another's drops until a certain amount of time has passed...
(Option #3 Added because those Dolls would probably just pick back up whatever you dropped anyway)
Sherri
  1. Configure-able Auto-Discard Function7 votes
    1. I could and would certainly use this feature!
       43% (3 votes)
    2. Nah. I enjoy playing my «Inventory Tetris» as it's now my «end-game» difficulty activity...
       29% (2 votes)
    3. I think you mean a configure-able «Do Not Pick These Items Up» option for Doll-Bags...
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I've been wanting this for about 3 years
    Sherri
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    If it helps you can always go to your spirit weapon, filter it to where its items that aren't expensive and you can select them at bulk to feed it all to your weapon, it doesn't give much exp but damn it's much better than single clicking every item and choosing drop.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This would complement the Fishing skill very nicely.
    Especially with out hilariously junked up Erinn's rivers and oceans apparently are.