Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Celadon Figure question

WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
Mabinogi Rep: 925
edited March 8, 2020 in General Chat
So the max damage from the Celadon Figure does not stack with the max damage from the divine knight npc figures, which is disappointing but to be expected. I'm just wondering if the +2% crit damage stacks with the +5% hot spring? My guess is no but there's no real way to know for sure?

Comments

• TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand you only get the highest effect of that type from any given homestead item. so a +4 and a +5 don't ever stack you only get the +5. Also you CAN easily test this with magic because magic has 100% balance half of your crits will do the max damage possible. You can then place the item and would be able to see if it goes up or not.
  • WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Well, the figure gives +5 magic attack, which changes the damage of magic so testing with magic was a no go. I did test using dance of death, however, and can confirm that the effects do not stack with the +5% crit damage hotspring thing. I figured as much but thought maybe the effects might stack due to the ambiguous description of the figure stacking with some effects but not with others.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Yeah, effects from 'regular' figures will only stack with effects from Sequel figures (they'll have "Sequel" in the item name). For both types only the highest value per effect will be applied.