Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did Anyone..

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited March 16, 2020 in General Chat
So I was in the middle of harvesting herbs from an HS and making potions and I suddenly got a Stone Bison Horns item? I haven't killed one of them in months so I'm really confused to where it came from.. but my worrying self likes to worry so that is why this thread is being made. lol

Did anyone else ever have this happen? Is this a bad omen of something worse to come? o_o

EDIT: It turns out this horn might be a good luck charm, I've been fishing and actually getting decent amounts of Salmon
I'm still rather worried though

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah, definitely. Everyone just quarantine yourselves from mabinogi. Smhlol.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sherri wrote: »
    So I was in the middle of harvesting herbs from an HS and making potions and I suddenly got a Stone Bison Horns item? I haven't killed one of them in months so I'm really confused to where it came from.. but my worrying self likes to worry so that is why this thread is being made. lol

Did anyone else ever have this happen? Is this a bad omen of something worse to come? o_o

Maybe drops are determined by the client . . . . cough cough
  • SherriSherri
    Helsa wrote: »

???
    If you're trying to say I got mods, I promise you I don't lol idek how to download them
    Unless you aren't? I use Steam to play Mabi
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

???
    If you're trying to say I got mods, I promise you I don't lol idek how to download them
    Unless you aren't? I use Steam to play Mabi

I was kidding around.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    That is some powerful denial...but now, nothing as the sorts for me :x
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    By any chance you had made 'Good Luck Potion'? stone bison horn is karu dungeon pass.
    SherriJJ
  • SherriSherri
    AlexisEU wrote: »
    By any chance you had made 'Good Luck Potion'? stone bison horn is karu dungeon pass.

Ahhh that explains it.. LOL
    I made one out of pure curiosity and completely forgot about it.. I didn't know what it meant by giving me an item and I was hoping it would drop a diamond or something
    Boy I feel stupid now xD

So it is a lucky horn... hmm
    Kensamaofmari