Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gets stuck on logging in.

ShannarasShannaras
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in General Chat
So sins the maintanes i haf tryed to start up mabi when i get to the start screen i click start mabi and then nothing happens, i haf tryed restartin and repairing it, anyone know what to do??? and am i the only one??

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    You're not alone. I just posted this in the Tech Support section: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/22622/did-i-break-my-account
    Did it happen the same way for you too?
  • ShannarasShannaras
    edited March 19, 2020
    No i haffen bin abel to get in sins the maintines. Right now i am just seeing if anything happens if i just wait and so fare nothing for 15 min.
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Same thing happened to me today. First time logging in after the maintenance. I was not playing the game before trying to log on.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Ya I ve been stuck on logging in for 3 minute already
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 19, 2020
    I don't know why but this helped someone recently. Try resetting your router.
  • JJJJ
    It's now saying "Sever cannot be reached."
    Same for you guys too?
    I can't fiddle with the router atm since other people are using the internet.

A friend just told me that his AH isn't working. Two people said it now. The first guy can't logout/changechannel, it's only saying that it's saving character and he's offline on the friend list. He can't login now.
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    When I got to character screen, no channels were listed. So I hit start anyway and it said server cannot be reached.
  • ChocolatChocolat
    edited March 19, 2020
    I tried resetting my router and it helped. I can enter my 2nd password now.

Nevermind, now it tells me that Nao channel is in maintenance. lol
  • ShannarasShannaras
    Sam for me.
  • JJJJ
    edited March 19, 2020
    Just got onto my character select screen and my main (the one that got stuck saving) looks blackrobed.
    eNsKt2y.png

If I double click him, it opens the cash shop xD. If I close the cash shop window there's an alert under it reading, "Unable to load character information, please contact Customer Support."

Edit: It LOOKS blackrobed, please guys, remember not to jump to conclusions or panic.
    Gorthocnajee508
  • TiroTiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I got past the loading screen and my main character and 8 pets are blackrobed
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Yeesh this is the part where I stop trying to log in and hope for the best.
  • IkuIku
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    was having the same issue.
    finally got logged in and...

QAmngYl.png
    not this again, lmao.
  • ShannarasShannaras
    Well my chareters isent blacket out so the is somting,
  • ScurvyJonesScurvyJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Iku wrote: »
    was having the same issue.
    finally got logged in and...

QAmngYl.png
    not this again, lmao.

I'm having the same issue with some of my characters :/ what the heck???? I sure hope maintenance didnt break characters and PETS I have worked hard on for years REALLY upset right now
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    edited March 19, 2020
    this is happening only for my main character who i was last logged in with (dunno about the rest of them, was too worried about breaking them to try logging onto them). my sibling, who hasnt been logged in since last night has all their characters, including pets looking like this.
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Restart computer-dose not work
    Reset modem etc-dose not work
    Can log in but no channels exist.
  • IkuIku
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I'm having the same issue with some of my characters :/ what the heck???? I sure hope maintenance didnt break characters and PETS I have worked hard on for years REALLY upset right now

from Katherz on discord:
    Hi guys, we are aware of the log in issues occurring in-game (as well as the blackrobed characters). Please don't panic, we are looking into it now.

anyone who's been around for a while knows how spooky a blackrobed character is, so I'm not so sure "don't panic" helps. might be smart for the team to post something on, oh I don't know, the actual forums?
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Same thing as me my main character is black robed and it says game is under maintenance
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 19, 2020
    Cheesebunz Katherz said "Kyrios I wish you good luck next week" on discord... so funny