Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Account Deactivated

AceHunterAceHunter
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
I have an Account that got deactivated due to suspicious activity, its been years since i last logged on. The Email Address that is attached to it is under lock because i cant remember the password. Am I out of Luck?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    AceHunter wrote: »
    I have an Account that got deactivated due to suspicious activity, its been years since i last logged on. The Email Address that is attached to it is under lock because i cant remember the password. Am I out of Luck?

What about your email "I forgot my password" function?
  • AceHunterAceHunter
    It asks me to input an email address that is partially covered example. "Ta******@Hotmail.Com" but it's one i'm not familiar with. I'm basically locked out.
    But i do know the password to my Nexon account i'm trying to get into. Its just that its forcing me to change my password via activation code sent to email.

I'm just wondering if there's any way the admins could switch my email over to the current one i'm using now. I've got years worth of gameplay that i'm dying to revisit.
  • AceHunterAceHunter
    Id Be Able to answer any questions to prove i'm the original owner of the account.
  • HelsaHelsa
    It asks me to input an email address that is partially covered example. "Ta******@Hotmail.Com" but it's one i'm not familiar with. I'm basically locked out.
    But i do know the password to my Nexon account i'm trying to get into. Its just that its forcing me to change my password via activation code sent to email.

I'm just wondering if there's any way the admins could switch my email over to the current one i'm using now. I've got years worth of gameplay that i'm dying to revisit.

Your account is pointing to a completely unfamiliar email address? You've never seen it or it's an old email account but you've forgotten it's password?
  • AceHunterAceHunter
    Its a familiar address that I created when i was much younger. I've tried using the forget my password option on it but the security feature asks me to input an unfamiliar email address to have that security code sent to.

So to plainly put it. I can't get the security code for Nexon account because the E-mail address that its attached to is also inaccessible. I'm just Hoping there's another way to reset my password with the help of an admin.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Its a familiar address that I created when i was much younger. I've tried using the forget my password option on it but the security feature asks me to input an unfamiliar email address to have that security code sent to.

So to plainly put it. I can't get the security code for Nexon account because the E-mail address that its attached to is also inaccessible. I'm just Hoping there's another way to reset my password with the help of an admin.

The admins totally can but the issue is you'll need to prove you are the owner of the account. Does your email have "secret question" verification? The verification email address for the email address verifying your Mabinogi account, why can't you access it?
  • AceHunterAceHunter
    The email address linked to my mabi account is locked because I can’t remember the password. And the only way to retrieve the password is to fill in the blank letters of an email address I don’t recognize or remember creating. (Ie. Ty****@Hotmail.com)
    I submitted an application giving as much detail as possible to Microsoft. But the first attempt failed.
  • AceHunterAceHunter
    When it comes to proving I am the owner, I can recall the name of my pets the guild I created along with the names of its original members etc. To be honest I just kind of want to revisit the game after hearing one of my friends I use to play with passed away.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Explain the situation to the Nexon support team and provide as many details as you can remember. There have been a few users here who were able to recover their accounts by doing this. Hope you get yours back.
  • AceHunterAceHunter
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Explain the situation to the Nexon support team and provide as many details as you can remember. There have been a few users here who were able to recover their accounts by doing this. Hope you get yours back.

Thanks will do