Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Various coupons not working?

XeverXever
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Bugs and Glitches
I have two different coupons from events a while back that, for some reason, simply aren't working as far as I can tell.
One is the Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch, which I click "Use" on with a Fantastic Memory Bag in my inventory, and it does nothing (nor does it consume it).
The other is the Regular Gem Powder Upgrade Coupon which, despite having at least 1 gem powder in my inventory as specified on the coupon, tells me I can't use it because I "Don't have enough items to upgrade".

Am I doing something wrong, or is this indeed a bug?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hi,
    My guess is that you would've only been able to use them while the events were active.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited April 9, 2020
    Regular Gem Powder Upgrade Coupon requires 5 regular gem powder to be converted into fine gem powder

Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch needs the Fantastic Memory Bag (without pouch already attached) itself to be able to be used
  • XeverXever
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Regular Gem Powder Upgrade Coupon requires 5 regular gem powder to be converted into fine gem powder

Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch needs the Fantastic Memory Bag (without pouch already attached) itself to be able to be used

So, small update since, the Fantastic Memory Bag Royal Pouch has worked (don't know why it decided to work now, but not before, but at least that one's resolved).
    As far as the Gem Powder Upgrade Coupon, I have 8 Regular Gem Powder in my inventory, so as far as I can tell there's no reason it shouldn't be working for at least one upgrade.