Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Public Serval Announcement

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,050
Posts: 2,762
Member
in General Chat
The Kemono Friends event is Penguining today! I know you’re all excited, but remember don’t be a Cheetah, and exploit any bugs. This is especially true if you’re always complaining about people making alts; don’t be a Hippo-crate. I am not Lion when I say Owl be very sad if you cheat. You Otter not do it!
IyasenuWolfsingerNegumikoKensamaofmariSherriSai

Comments

  • ZhuoZhuo
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Posts: 4
    Member
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTBJVm0eVMlWFJYyYjsvtLr2lhTywJBwUScmpLtptDck3UCnDDo&usqp=CAU

    A-amazing
    lilblkrose
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,610
    Posts: 6,926
    Member
    edited April 16, 2020
    Please stop it.

    Get some help.

    Honestly, i'm gonna be chill over this crossover. Since it's anime i really don't care about... Won't even be getting these pets and outfits are meh. If they are behind horrible rng and cost huge millions then i will ignore outfits as well.

    I don't know how about you guys, but i didn't see huge excitement. When it got announced last week most of us looked surprised, but i didn't see much of this excitement from others.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,645
    Posts: 939
    Member
    edited April 16, 2020
    The Kemono Friends event is Penguining today! I know you’re all excited, but remember don’t be a Cheetah, and exploit any bugs. This is especially true if you’re always complaining about people making alts; don’t be a Hippo-crate. I am not Lion when I say Owl be very sad if you cheat. You Otter not do it!

    be7.jpg

    Also, as an apology for being given this terrible crossover, I request another week of Double Rainbow.
    Wolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,230
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Jam-packing your post's puns so densely is a very e-Fish-ent use of space, though reading so many animal puns in Kiwi-k succession is bound to leave the reader in a Cat-atonic state.

    Well it made me chuckle at least.
    BlissfulkillSherriFaybal
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,150
    Posts: 693
    Member
    I remember one time when a college-student asked me what a pun was.
    I guess it's something that's... very punny...
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,385
    Posts: 1,313
    Member
    So I died inside, but congratulations on bringing the puns back with a vengeance.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,645
    Posts: 939
    Member
    edited April 16, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Jam-packing your post's puns so densely is a very e-Fish-ent use of space, though reading so many animal puns in Kiwi-k succession is bound to leave the reader in a Cat-atonic state.

    Well it made me chuckle at least.

    Add AIDS to the list of things these posts have caused.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,300
    Posts: 499
    Member
    I've not s-een or heard of this anime before but I think I'll probably watch it be-cause of this event.
    Faybal
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,655
    Posts: 886
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Please stop it.

    Get some help.

    Honestly, i'm gonna be chill over this crossover. Since it's anime i really don't care about... Won't even be getting these pets and outfits are meh. If they are behind horrible rng and cost huge millions then i will ignore outfits as well.

    I don't know how about you guys, but i didn't see huge excitement. When it got announced last week most of us looked surprised, but i didn't see much of this excitement from others.

    You can buy the pets from the cash shop.
    It's not locked behind a paywall or RNG.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,610
    Posts: 6,926
    Member
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Please stop it.

    Get some help.

    Honestly, i'm gonna be chill over this crossover. Since it's anime i really don't care about... Won't even be getting these pets and outfits are meh. If they are behind horrible rng and cost huge millions then i will ignore outfits as well.

    I don't know how about you guys, but i didn't see huge excitement. When it got announced last week most of us looked surprised, but i didn't see much of this excitement from others.

    You can buy the pets from the cash shop.
    It's not locked behind a paywall or RNG.

    Lol, still not buying it. I may consider only outfits.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,320
    Posts: 1,029
    Member
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Please stop it.

    Get some help.

    Honestly, i'm gonna be chill over this crossover. Since it's anime i really don't care about... Won't even be getting these pets and outfits are meh. If they are behind horrible rng and cost huge millions then i will ignore outfits as well.

    I don't know how about you guys, but i didn't see huge excitement. When it got announced last week most of us looked surprised, but i didn't see much of this excitement from others.

    You can buy the pets from the cash shop.
    It's not locked behind a paywall or RNG.

    new pets are under the item shop tab listed in consumables cause they are sold as pet whistles just to avoid any confusion. these pets are not in the pet tab, although they are technically vehicles so listing them as a item instead of a living pet makes more sense I guess.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Posts: 146
    Member
    Actually, this is a bit interesting. It's not the pets that are now in shop, but Pet Whistles. Perhaps tradable?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,645
    Posts: 939
    Member
    Timefall wrote: »
    Actually, this is a bit interesting. It's not the pets that are now in shop, but Pet Whistles. Perhaps tradable?

    Survey probably says no, since Whistles aren't usually tradable.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,385
    Posts: 7,852
    Member
    Public serval! Ha! Good one.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Posts: 267
    Member
    I'm hoping to get serval owl outfits for my partners.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,030
    Posts: 1,497
    Member
    I'll wait to collect the doll bags. I hate the outfits. The pet is kinda...the stuff of memes so I'll see if I can grab it ingame off players with gold instead now that pet medals are perma.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,610
    Posts: 6,926
    Member
    They really had to make the Bus look OP had they... Tempting.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,385
    Posts: 7,852
    Member
    We get this crossover because it was originally a Nexon product.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,530
    Posts: 671
    Member
    edited April 16, 2020
    Ooof.
    JJ wrote: »
    I've not s-een or heard of this anime before but I think I'll probably watch it be-cause of this event.

    It was the biggest anime of 2017. If you do, you'll have to watch it past the 3 ep rule. I forgot what ep it was where it starts to hook you in hard.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Posts: 58
    Member
    In Japan maybe lol I never heard of this anime in 2017
    Greta