Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You Know You Play Too Much Mabinogi When...

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
In my case, I dreamt that Kristell in her grief over what happened with Tarlach (post Saga) went a little nuts, went back to how she used to be and tried to cause trouble. The only way to "defeat" her was to use a log book you get from her church to remind her of all the people she helped. Tried to post as spoiler-free as possible.

Post your own stories! =D

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I had a dream about Kyle from the Halloween event. Not joking. I don't clearly remember it that well, but he was in it.
    I'll try and remember it but no promises. :c
    I always remember my dreams but I forget them in like a week or so. xD
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    So into mabi lore that I've tried to looks more into the Partholonians and tie up stuff together xD
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    You are on normal wikipedia and you go to look up mabinogi things (did this a while ago)

The other night I had a dream Mari + Alexina teamed up against Ruari + Tarlach in a server wide paint war that involved soaking the other team with paint.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I had a dream where I was shopping on Belvast and picked up a couple of cheap things. It took me a while to figure out why I didn't have the items in my inventory.
    DaktaroAlalarose
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    You are on normal wikipedia and you go to look up mabinogi things (did this a while ago)

The other night I had a dream Mari + Alexina teamed up against Ruari + Tarlach in a server wide paint war that involved soaking the other team with paint.

So...Splatnogi.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Leinei wrote: »
    In my case, I dreamt that Kristell in her grief over what happened with Tarlach (post Saga) went a little nuts, went back to how she used to be and tried to cause trouble. The only way to "defeat" her was to use a log book you get from her church to remind her of all the people she helped. Tried to post as spoiler-free as possible.

Post your own stories! =D

Your dreams make way more sense than mine :D

I've had lots of mabi dreams, sometimes just mabi and sometimes a mix of mabi and reality or other things like anime. In one dream I went into a store and saw dolls for sale and one was a doll of my character and I could buy different outfits for it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Shadoe Yeah, that one did. They don't always make sense.
    Shadoe
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    You go out and buy clothes to match your character. GG.
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Daraeus Which outfit? =D
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I had a dream I won an event and got 100 mil. It was the most realistic dream I ever had about a game.

Then I logged in and remembered I'm broke af. >_>
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited February 8, 2017
    i once dreamed that i picked a snowboard off the ground.. then logged in and didn't have it :c
    bought one since then lol but that one wasn't free
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited February 8, 2017
    I had a dream I accidentally dropped something expensive, and a noob fed it to their ego. yoyo72.gif
  • GenuisenieGenuisenie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I've had dreams related to Mabi for a while now ;)

People who know me know what I'm poking at.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I was just watching a Mabinogi video on YouTube. I heard chickens but didn't see where there were chickens in the video. Then I realized they weren't from the video at all, they were from the game. I was watching Mabi videos while afk-ing in Mabi.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I had a dream about me training Hillwen Engineering yesterday.. but couldn't remember what it was about.

Thank god I have already done with that terrible grindy skill today otherwise I'm gonna have dreams about it every day.
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I know I've been playing Mabinogi for too long and too much when every time I am to write my last name, as it ends with "ino" I am to add "gi" after.

I find myself doing that so much that I almost wrote that once to get my new visa card! Good lord...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    When you are walking outside on a sunny day and then when a shadow sweeps over the ground you think to yourself "It's getting cloudy here..." Then look up instinctively for falling meteors.

Okay this one is best so far. I'm laughing now. xD

LORD_ENDYMION[Deleted User]JakimoHelsa
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Berryswirl wrote: »

So...Splatnogi.

Owo
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Berryswirl wrote: »

So...Splatnogi.

Owo

Splatunogi actually 8D
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Can we haz Splatunogi as an event pls?
    Shadoe