Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

graphic card problem?

ZenkifZenkif
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
I just recently install this game, I can play just fine for 2 times a day. Then, in the next day, when I try to launch the game again it says my graphic card does not support it critical whatever and close itself but somehow I let one of my friend to try to fix it when he tried to launch it for a few time it open normally, however when I close the game and try to open it back the same problem come out. Please, someone, help me!!!! I'm just about to have some fun with this game.

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This is most-likely a graphics-driver issue. Find the Name/Make/Model/Manufacturer of your computer's graphics-card and look for an updated driver if any. Sometimes you might need to use the CD that goes with the motherboard to your computer in order to install a compatible graphics-driver.
  • sleepycoonsleepycoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I was playing this morning, and every day for the past 2 months, with no issue. Rebooted my laptop and now it's giving me the exact same error. Might not be your system, might be something on their end.