Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Helpppp

MeratomaMeratoma
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in General Chat
First time buying Nx and there are so many problems x.x
Cash shop bug where I can't receive the japari whistle from item shop, it freezes my character and nothing happens
And then there is a trade restriction so I can't drop anything to enter dungeon....
I submitted a request but I don't think nexon will reply anytime soon..
Does anyone have similar issues?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    are you trying to buy the whistle from the in game cash shop or trying to retrieve the whistle from your cash shop inventory in game? if you are trying to buy the whistle then try just using the website cash shop out of game instead, I never use the in game cash shop cause it is a outdated monitor flashing piece of junk. be sure to take screenshots of any error messages for your report if you are having trouble retrieving the whistle from your in game cash shop inventory.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I remember reading somewhere about a restriction that was put in place some time ago regarding use of NX or purchases made with Credit-Cards for accounts made within the last week (or was it month ?), but, the restrictions don't apply to pre-paid purchases (a lot of brick-and-mortar businesses sell those pre-paid Karma-Coin cards). Also, yes, the in-game shop-interface is obsolete, and it is best to use the web-browser to access web-shop instead.

Most dungeon-passes (or perhaps all of them) cannot be «traded» anyway by default but you still should be able to drop random items to enter the normal versions of any dungeon. Nexon-staff usually replies to tickets (or at least acknowledges their receipt) by the next business-day.

There are a lot of «nuances» to learn and get used to, especially starting out, but if you've already purchased an item from the cash-shop or any other item from the web-shop for that matter, they will usually be waiting in mail-box style in-box fashion in the Item Shop Inventory window which can be accessed by clicking on the butten directly to the left of the Auction-House button (in-client).
    Meratoma wrote: »
    First time buying Nx and there are so many problems x.x
    Cash shop bug where I can't receive the japari whistle from item shop, it freezes my character and nothing happens
    And then there is a trade restriction so I can't drop anything to enter dungeon....
    I submitted a request but I don't think nexon will reply anytime soon..
    Does anyone have similar issues?
  • MeratomaMeratoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Thank you guys so much!! It seems like I will have to wait a week to receive it, for now it will chill in my cash shop inventory.
    I can't drop anything to the ground so I won't be able to enter dungeons for a week, but in the mean time shadow missions are fine..
    Just gotta stop picking up junk for now XD