Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(Closed) ● Ishasan's Art Café ●

IshasanIshasan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
edited May 20, 2020 in Art Creations
Update:
you can msg me on Discord for faster and better communication~
Ishasan#8414

Hi~ Just got back to mabi..like 2 days ago! 'cuz of quarantine. (I abruptly stopped maybe 2017..cuz of rl issues) Pls. help me earn Gold...Nx or even your Love (●´□`)♡

I will accept payment on my alt on Nao / Ign: Ishasan
(I killed off my Alexina chara RIP)
For Prices, it will range from 20mil to 40mil flat rate (meaning simple designs) depending on style (bust up, half body, fullbody) and could range up to 60mil per chara with higher difficulty~ Please send me references for price check^^ Thank you!

●●●SLOTS●●●

1.) Marielx - FB (full paid) ✔ 4/24/2020
2.) Neyna - BUST-UP (full paid) ✔ 4/28/2020
3.) Bravelatios - BUST-UP (full paid) ✔ 5/6/2020
4.) Melchu - FB x2 (full paid) ✔ 5/19/2020

Painteries I did before! Around 2017! lol ( I can't recover my tumblr (T⌓T) )
but I found my deviantart, though I'm not active anymore - deviantart.com/aoishasan
Finished current commissions 2020~

jM54D4I.jpg

ED2ggJg.jpg

9BFuPGs.jpg

LDDsDdf.jpg

y6qq2xU.jpg

Thank you for passing by (人´∀`).☆.。.:*・° Love you! God bless~
Imaizumi

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    edited April 20, 2020
    If you wanna open a shop, you should put prices.

Its easier for people to see if your service is withing their budget.

And welcome back, i guess?
    Ishasan
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited April 20, 2020
    Hey I did a quick peek at your old shop prices~

At the very least, the value of gold from when you last ran your shop has increased in value by 3-4x roughly to give an idea. Art pricing is subjective, so it's hard to say when something is "too expensive", but it's very easy to figure out if something's "too cheap".

For example if you get overloaded in orders or if don't feel good after you do a few commissions, you're probably under pricing yourself for the amount of effort you put in, which is something you want to avoid as much as possible.
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    @Marielx: Ahhh I completely forgot...! Thank you for pointing it out lol Ok will do, and thank you!^^

@Imaizumi: Wow I see2x, thank you soooooo much for the explanations! (´∀`)/ I guess I will try the waters first with certain prices..and tweak them as necessary ;u; ty again~
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited April 20, 2020
    Obviously what I'm about to say is subjective but, I think you could still easily increase your prices by 5-10m without issue~ E.g bust up 15m
    Ishasan wrote: »
    I will post a wip and after I will require atleast half payment or if you're not comfy 2mil for painteds^^ and the rest is when I'm done~

And I think you should stick to half or full payment after a WIP. 2mil is way too little compensation for a worst case scenario where you finish and show something like a painted full body and the commissioner disappears without paying the rest. Just imo obviously >_<

I'm also a bit interested, but since I'm on Alexina, I wanted to ask if you're okay accepting gold through the gold transfer service. If you're concerned about anything, you can just wait till you're paid before starting on anything if you decide to work with me :>

Thank you and good luck with your shop!
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    WIP for @Marielx
    UFgIhFS.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • IshasanIshasan
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Obviously what I'm about to say is subjective but, I think you could still easily increase your prices by 5-10m without issue~ E.g bust up 15m

And I think you should stick to half or full payment after a WIP. 2mil is way too little compensation for a worst case scenario where you finish and show something like a painted full body and the commissioner disappears without paying the rest. Just imo obviously >_<

I'm also a bit interested, but since I'm on Alexina, I wanted to ask if you're okay accepting gold through the gold transfer service. If you're concerned about anything, you can just wait till you're paid before starting on anything if you decide to work with me :>

Thank you and good luck with your shop!

Thank you again for advice (≧▽≦) I changed my prices hehe~ and mk will do as you say aha~ 'cuz yes....I had bad experiences before where I made wip but the commissioner just poofed gone (T⌓T)

Ohhh I have tried gold transfers before in the past so I trust it no problemo (´∀`)b I'm totally 100% ok with it~

Imaizumi
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    edited April 20, 2020
    I'll commission you put me down on the waitlist till its my turn for now. message me if you have discord @ brave#6375 or message me here on the forums. But welcome back and glad to see returning artists once more :)
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    I'll commission you put me down on the waitlist till its my turn for now. message me if you have discord @ brave#6375 or message me here on the forums. But welcome back and glad to see returning artists once more :)

Hello~ I'm sorry I don't use discord.. I will just msg you here! Mk will put u on list. And thank you so much (T▽T) I missed drawing mabi chars aaah
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited April 28, 2020
    Rcvd 1st partial payment! Thank youuuu!
    moxyvGF.jpg

Will be done maybe by tomorrow or day after, 'cuz I'm stokeeed!~~~
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ishasan wrote: »

Thank you again for advice (≧▽≦) I changed my prices hehe~ and mk will do as you say aha~ 'cuz yes....I had bad experiences before where I made wip but the commissioner just poofed gone (T⌓T)

Ohhh I have tried gold transfers before in the past so I trust it no problemo (´∀`)b I'm totally 100% ok with it~

Np! And you can take me off the waitlist, or put me all the way at the bottom for now since I'm still thinking about what I want if I do want anything :D

Thank you!
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited April 28, 2020
    @Imaizumi: Ok will do o(^-^)o

Bumping with last wip for @Marielx
    3GbagBM.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited April 21, 2020
    AND UPDATE/ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have decided to change prices for my art, I realized mabi market has drastically changed (T▽T) and I changed them to prices I feel like worth my while ╭( ・ㅂ・)و I hope you understand, you can cancel your slot if you wish! Thank you!
    Imaizumi
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited April 29, 2020
    DONE for Marielx (人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°
    LDDsDdf.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited April 23, 2020
    AND!!! I have recovered my DISCORD for people who wanna msg me there^^

Ishasan#8414
    Imaizumi
  • MellchuMellchu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Isha I tried adding you on discord but it says you don't accept friend requests. I'm interested in your arts, can you add me on discord and we can talk about it ♡
    Melliyu#1113 < add me pleaseee ty
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    Mellchu wrote: »
    Isha I tried adding you on discord but it says you don't accept friend requests. I'm interested in your arts, can you add me on discord and we can talk about it ♡
    Melliyu#1113 < add me pleaseee ty

Oh sorry about that, I gotta change my settings aaah
    I have added you^^
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Hihi you can take me off your slots so someone more interested can claim it~ Best of luck in your shop! :)
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hihi you can take me off your slots so someone more interested can claim it~ Best of luck in your shop! :)

Hello okay~ Thank you for the support and advice before, helped a loooot (⺣◡⺣)♡*
    Imaizumi
  • IshasanIshasan
    edited April 28, 2020
    DONE for Neyna (人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°
    9BFuPGs.jpg
    Imaizumilowlevelmobagent_amesNeyna
  • IshasanIshasan
    DONE for Bravelatios (人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°
    y6qq2xU.jpg
    BravelatiosImaizumi