Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help figuring out idle animation?

babyshadowbabyshadow
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
in Help
Hey so I messaged someone asking what outfit they were wearing on their male character, they were doing a sort of "bring it on" gesture with one hand. They told me they were wearing the red eye strap suit but im pretty sure that doesnt have an idle pose so what could it be?

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Do you have screenshot?
  • babyshadowbabyshadow
    Do you have screenshot?

sadly i wasnt able to grab one before they logged off :(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Was it the China 7th Anniversary Outfit (M)?
    It kinda has the hand gesture it sounded like you were describing. Well, you did say "with one hand" so I'm not sure.
    4c6c19289a.gif
    Was it like this?
  • babyshadowbabyshadow
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    It kinda has the hand gesture it sounded like you were describing. Well, you did say "with one hand" so I'm not sure.
    4c6c19289a.gif
    Was it like this?

it was not ;; i finally got an answer from them it was the one handed sword stance card ><;;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited April 23, 2020
    babyshadow wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    -
    Was it like this?

it was not ;; i finally got an answer from them it was the one handed sword stance card ><;;

Oh, I had completely forgotten about stance cards!
    At least it makes sense on how they had a stance with the Red Eye Strap Suit.