Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Natural Shield

Leonardo698Leonardo698
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Game Guides
I'm having a slight problem with acquiring the natural shield for the holy arts talent. I've done the rafting and use the correct type against the shield, the skills is even no longer in the unlearned tab. I don't have the keyword though. I have tried talking to Kousai with the skill keyword and he does talk about the shield but it doesn't progress the skill. Help?

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Easiest way to «Skill-Train» Natural-Shield is to go into the Tara-Mission known as Fomor-Attack on Basic-Level Difficulty and rush to a room with a Cerberus-Statue and/or spawn a room with only Archers for your opponents. Always leave it up for the full duration unless you've already cleared that requirement.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    An easier and quicker way would be to gather up all the archers from Saga I Episode 7's Tense Escape (MabiWiki's suggestion, and I can vouch for this method), but I don't think that's what the author's problem is.

@Leonardo698, what do you mean when you say you don't have the keyword, but you did use the skill keyword when talking to Kousai? Did you talk to the Native at the rafting docks beforehand? Have you tried using the shield?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 5, 2020
    If the skill is not in unlearned then you do have it. The icon is greenish.

Ciar is a very good place to rank bow-proof skills.