Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Homestead Benches

ZithZith
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in General Chat
I'm really enjoying this Naco Commerce Event but, I got a problem with the benches we get. Now, I love the design of them; they're really cool looking. My problem however, is that only one person can sit on them. Now they look like they should be able to fit at the very LEAST three people. The only thing I can see is that the developers got a little bit lazy and didn't want to have to work on the certain areas where three people would have to try and use the rest skill to sit. This should be a simple fix and I hope that they will do something about this.

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'd say let two people sit on them. Giants take up too much space can't imagine having three of them on one bench.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Yea I think they should allow 2 people to sit on those benches... It's sort of sad sitting alone right in the middle D:
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Aw I had assumed more than one person could sit on them. :C I hadn't tested it with two people yet so this news is disappointing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ditto. I thought it would be really romantic to sit with someone else next to you on those benches.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I'd say let two people sit on them. Giants take up too much space can't imagine having three of them on one bench.

someone should photoshop this :3
  • ZithZith
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited February 5, 2017
    Yeah, two is probably a better idea. But in reality three people could definitely squeeze in there. I know that there's a romantic aspect to two people sitting down but you got to include the third wheel. :)
    [Deleted User]
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    I agree.
    Just look at this majestic bench, missing its second sitter.
    PHVopZO.png
    Hell I'd take a lying down option, too. Equip pillow>use rest>lie on bench.
    DaktaroHappersShadoeRirichio
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm just super happy we have benches that we can sit on in our Homesteads now!!
    Shadoe
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Random bench idea for people: I have wooden benches and a wooden table. The table only came with two chairs, but has a flower pot on one side. I set up one of my benches to act as seating on the fourth side.
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Does anyone know if the wooden table can seat two people? I know it has two chairs, but no matter how close I get to the chair on one side (the chair to the right, if you're looking at the table from the side with the flower pot), I always get seated in the opposite. I haven't been able to test it out with someone yet, so I have been curious.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Opalthira wrote: »

I can! Two giants can easily fit on there with one giant on my lap. ;) *pats my thigh*
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    edited February 8, 2017
    Shadoe wrote: »
    Random bench idea for people: I have wooden benches and a wooden table. The table only came with two chairs, but has a flower pot on one side. I set up one of my benches to act as seating on the fourth side.

Good idea! I set up mine like this after reading your comment here. Thanks :)
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    im super excited to see the benches, but i expected them to be a 2 person fit :( its a shame, but i love the benchies.

also i think i'll miss out the treehouse. ;;
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited February 8, 2017
    Does anyone know if the wooden table can seat two people? I know it has two chairs, but no matter how close I get to the chair on one side (the chair to the right, if you're looking at the table from the side with the flower pot), I always get seated in the opposite. I haven't been able to test it out with someone yet, so I have been curious.

Upon testing, two people can sit, but it appears you need to use the rest skill while standing in the middle of the table. Also, the left side (when having flower pot in front) always fills up first.
    ShadoeGretaInsaneOasis