Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Flower Tree Event - No Second Sapling?

ZendifZendif
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
So, I completed the part-time job and finished the first sapling to rank 5. According to the event page, I'm supposed to be able to buy a second seedling off of the NPC for a total of two saplings per day. Unfortunately he's only selling a "Packaged Mysterious Sapling" for 50k and won't let me buy it. The only quest I have from this event currently is the "Challenge" quest that requires you to grow 15 saplings.

Is this a glitch? Or did I do something wrong?

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited May 2, 2020
    I suspect it is a possible translation-error unless it is a failure-to-implement-all-parts-of-event issue. What you can do (probably) is use a second character to grow a Sapling to Rank 5 after the first character completes a Sapling to Rank 5 (probably). I might try this later myself...

Edit/Update : Regarding the 50K package it seems Event-Info was updated to indicate that it can only be purchased during the last week of this event (how-ever long this Event might be lasting). Should still be able to single-file characters for event though (probably).
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Habimaru wrote: »
    What you can do (probably) is use a second character to grow a Sapling to Rank 5 after the first character completes a Sapling to Rank 5 (probably).

I've got 3 characters, and I can confirm that all 3 can do the event each day, so they are all currently sitting on 2 of the required 15 completions. I want all 3 characters to complete the 15 completions, so I haven't tested whether it's possible for one character to pass the stage 5 seedling to another character, to get that other characters through the 15 completions faster.

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited May 4, 2020
    oh that's nice, it helps late player to complete the event
    Edit/Update : Regarding the 50K package it seems Event-Info was updated to indicate that it can only be purchased during the last week of this event (how-ever long this Event might be lasting). Should still be able to single-file characters for event though (probably).