Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who else is hoping for Doki Doki to come back?

Comments

• SophrielSophriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I would love Doki Doki Island to come back. It's honestly my favorite area to be, since its the only place ingame where there is Cherry Blossom Trees.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    It's a pretty place I liked to sit around and look at. Pretty sure a number of people could use the flight action as well, so bonus for everyone else!
    Xiokun wrote: »
    (And maybe free permenant moving tails we can wear in our gear tabs, please and thank you? :3)

The free tails happening isn't likely, but it's certainly more likely than the zero-percent chance of them putting the tail slot into the gear tab.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I'd be happy to have it back. I can make money selling stuff related to the island, and it's just fun to walk/fly around. Also, new people need the chance to learn to fly.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited February 7, 2017
    Doki Doki is my second favorite event (first being Haunted Labyrinth) XD

I'd love to see it return! Even if it's old prizes I'd still really love to have it back. If there's nothing new to work towards, I at least love hanging out on Doki Doki Island. It's such a pretty place! :D

I think having this event come back every February would make a nice yearly tradition for Mabi to have~
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I would rather we got Nekojima really instead of Doki Doki. >.>
    IzzyKuroNeko
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    While I'd prefer something new, I'd love to see Doki Doki return! It was adorable and so nice seeing so many active players :) I got all of the prizes from the past event but for those who haven't I'd like it to return (maybe with updated rewards even!)
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Oh heavens no, please no, if there aren't really going to be some worthwhile BRAND NEW prizes, please please please don't bring it back!!
    We've had it for THREE years! BRING UP NEW STUFF.
    As for new people getting flight, just put the coupons for Sweetheart's Flight in the new event if there were to be one, but please something neeeeew!!!

giphy.gif

Give us something impossible to afk through and that we do not have to farm like crazy...
  • LynetteLynette
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    its really pretty there so id like to see it again! and i could get flight for my side character.
  • YiyaYiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I really really want dokidoki to come back, there's a lot of new comers to Mabinogi this year, it's the best time for it to be added so everyone can get Flight finally.
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I would like to see Doki doki back, but if so, different rewards would be great indeed. (EXCEPT FOR THE PETCEPTION THX)
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Honestly I think they should just make the darn island permanent. Maybe have an alternate means of getting there when not having an event. They can remove the valentines content and just let people go there to hang out or eat the silly food.
    ZerukanSylviaWolfeNegumikoIzzyKuroNeko
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Policroma wrote: »
    Honestly I think they should just make the darn island permanent. Maybe have an alternate means of getting there when not having an event. They can remove the valentines content and just let people go there to hang out or eat the silly food.

I want dem silly food. 8)
  • Uniden0Uniden0
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Pretty sure this goes here...but anyways, I remember a couple of times there was the "Love Isle" where people could learn how to fly. By chance will that make a return? I remember awhile back it did, I think 1 or two years ago...but I managed to get here right as it ended, so! I am hoping that with valentines day here...Maybe possibly it'll be back?
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    It's named Doki Doki Island and it may possibly return next maintenance along with some other valentines day stuff. Keep your eyes out for the maintenance announcement.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I don't think that we might get that event in my opinion. Sabina said she's not sure if it will come out, which probably means "No".
    Helsa
  • Uniden0Uniden0
    I really hope it will...I reaaalllyyy want to fly lol
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I wouldn't mind for it to come back, I always loved relaxing under those huge cherry blossom trees and playing those mini games!!

I'm just very happy we're getting Valentine's events :D
  • Uniden0Uniden0
    Getting? Meaning there are more valentines events to come? As far as I've seen, it's just orbs being sold, or buying costumes.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Uniden0 wrote: »
    Getting? Meaning there are more valentines events to come? As far as I've seen, it's just orbs being sold, or buying costumes.

Oh I was referring to the Dance Party event we had with Sabina when I said "getting"!
  • Uniden0Uniden0
    Ohhhh yea...I missed that.