Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Guilds Glitched

StirangeStirange
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited May 14, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
So I'd sent a ticket about this awhile ago if I remember correctly and I'm not sure if it's been brought to attention. But about like 2 weeks after the "fix" for +Server tagged players they are once again unable unable to join guilds. A corresponding glitch with this is the inability to appoint senior members in a guild, although I'm unsure if that's just me. I feel bad for the people left in limbo when they apply to a guild when they have a +Server tagged name.

I didn't see a thread for this in the search so thought I'd mention it as it's been several months now.

-A Concerned Guild Leader

Comments

• CyliaaCyliaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    This issue is still yet to be addressed. Nexon obviously doesn't see that it is important enough
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Hi folks!

This is a known issue on our end (currently without solution). I've let our teams know to push the issue's agenda and to notify our development team once again, but it's not something I can say with certainty will see a resolution soon.

Nonetheless, thanks for bringing it up again.