Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Throw Burning Paper Airplane action bug

SaintSeraphSaintSeraph
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited June 2, 2020 in Archived Bugs
The Throw Burning Paper Airplane action doesn't seem to work with glittering paper. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it seems like an oversight since the normal Throw Paper Airplane action works with glittering paper. With the burning paper action, it will just say "you don't have any paper" if you try it with only glittering paper, and only use normal paper if you have both, while the normal Throw Paper Airplane action still works with both types of paper.

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    The Throw Burning Paper Airplane action doesn't seem to work with glittering paper. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it seems like an oversight since the normal Throw Paper Airplane action works with glittering paper. With the burning paper action, it will just say "you don't have any paper" if you try it with only glittering paper, and only use normal paper if you have both, while the normal Throw Paper Airplane action still works with both types of paper.

Hi! I've let our QA team know so they can test it on their end, but that is certainly a bug if it's not allowing the use of Glittering Paper.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640

Hi, I wanted to update you on this bug. Unfortunately, it seems it's not a bug and this particular bit is intended, as such the Throw Burning Paper Airplane cannot use Glittering Paper. :(