Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[ALEXINA] BUST ART SHOP OPEN!

hontouhontou
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited December 17, 2016 in Art Creations
Hey guys just a quick art shop opening!

couples 4m
singles 2m

if you're interested add/note me IGN: hontou

you can also inbox/reply here on the forums of course. :)
alexina and gold only sorry!

I will send sketch/line art first before accepting payment. I will add you first to see if you're online so I can trade with you for the check, but otherwise I will simply send you a junk mail requesting the money.

Also, if you want any full bodies those will be at an extra price but you can ask me details about that. Thanks!

Busts will be like the examples below.

image image

Check out more of my art at:
galaxase.tumblr.com
galaxase.deviantart.com

Comments

• hontouhontou
    edited December 18, 2016
    slots:

1. Leafpetal DONE/PAID
    2. Vasnia UNPAID/HAVEN'T STARTED
  • hontouhontou
    samples: coming soon
  • hontouhontou
    Bumpppp
  • hontouhontou
    bumpy
  • hontouhontou
    Bump
  • hontouhontou
    Bumppp
  • hontouhontou
    bump
  • hontouhontou
    bump
  • hontouhontou
    Bumpuuuuu
  • VasniaVasnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited December 18, 2016
    IGN: Vasnia
    Order: Bust
    Payment: 2m gold + any added cost
    Ref: imgur.com/a/rEAkr (ignore the weapon please)
  • hontouhontou
    Vasnia
    Vasnia said:

IGN: Vasina
    Order: Bust
    Payment: 2m gold + any added cost
    Ref: imgur.com/a/rEAkr (ignore the weapon please)
    Hi Vasnia!!! Awesomeeeee thank you so much!
    I'll do your sketch ASAP! In the meantime I'll probably log on soon today to send you a junk item by mail requesting the money. I'll only accept once you confirmed :)

Also is the IGN Vasnia or Vasina? I'm pretty sure it was Vasnia? Just double checking.

• VasniaVasnia
    hontou
    hontou said:

I'll do your sketch ASAP! In the meantime I'll probably log on soon today to send you a junk item by mail requesting the money. I'll only accept once you confirmed :)

Also is the IGN Vasnia or Vasina? I'm pretty sure it was Vasnia? Just double checking.

I won't be able to login again until tomorrow, I hope that's alright! If you haven't sent a junk item by then I'll mail a check. Yes, my IGN is Vasnia! I didn't notice I misspelled it haha!
    hontou
  • hontouhontou
    Vasnia
    Vasnia said:

hontou
    hontou said:

I won't be able to login again until tomorrow, I hope that's alright! If you haven't sent a junk item by then I'll mail a check. Yes, my IGN is Vasnia! I didn't notice I misspelled it haha!
    Hi Vasnia, that's no problem, I think you should just send me the cheque, since I haven't been able to log much onto mabi today (just in case I don't log in or forget to send you a junk item tomorrow). I'll be sure to inbox you or respond to you here on the forums with the sketch or line art!
  • VasniaVasnia
    That's fine with me! I've mailed a check over to you. I look forward to seeing the sketch but take your time and enjoy your holidays!
  • hontouhontou
    bump
  • hontouhontou
    bumpppppp
  • hontouhontou
    bumpigggg