Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Valentine's Day In-Game Dance Party

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited February 8, 2017
    is it still ch3 ?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @Sabina Good news! I am home! Phew~!
  • YiyaYiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Where is it? dunbarton? where?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh wait tomorrow...I read that wrong, derp.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    4913c75463291c35f614a493fb341741.png

I----I'm at a loss for words. This looks so bad it's great.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    94037c202a.gif

Lovely.
    ElfyGreta
  • SaihyouSaihyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited February 8, 2017
    Nevermind, I'm dumb. 3pm Alex, 5pm Ruairi. I missed it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh my god. It was a blast! Thanks for nice rewards... Now i shall go to sleep... So tired... -w- *it's 2AM here now*
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    Will you be able to make it tomorrow, Gaea?

And you are very welcome, Greta!! Thank you for coming :D Have a wonderful night!
    Greta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Sabina, that was SUPER fun!! I was on my Alexina character 'Windwanderer' and I was laughing the WHOLE time. The prizes were super generous and the company was great. Thank you to you and to the other GM's for a blast!
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    tBLEYJG.jpg
    WolfandWolfElfyKimo159Greta
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    thanks for the fun!!!!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    What the what happened?? I'm laughing XD
  • RocisRocis
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited February 8, 2017
    me and my wifu will be there on the tarlach server, im glad your streaming it on twitch @Sabina
    fe6e3099ae2f409285e79d1dcb05b4f7.png
  • darkxgirldarkxgirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Sabina did you guys already come over to Alexina...? .w. i thought it was 5pm ;w; so i guess i missed it :c Welp im upset now lol.. xD Didn't get to get anything
  • ElfyElfy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    edited February 8, 2017
    Omg, yeah I missed it too. Like I made it to the last ten minutes of the event, because I thought it happened yesterday. That's what's wrote on the front anyways.. ((edit: just did a thorough check in the forums and saw you got sick, I'm so sorry! Glad to see you've recovered.)) so I was doing other things on Mabi, until one of my guildies messaged me saying there was an event Sabina's hosting at last notice.

I was able to get the red dye + treats, but I didn't make it in time for the title. D: A lot of people were showing up late after word was spreading around, but a lot of people showed up late and didn't receive anything. A handful of us didn't know of the delay, which is more on us for not checking the forums, so we went off the assumption of it being yesterday. I've been looking forward to this for a while, so it's a shame I missed out on the opportunity.

I appreciate the event none the less! So thank you for hosting it. It's nice to have Mabi staff communicate and get with us every once in a while.
    I'll try to be more attentive to the forums for everyone and do bugles for every channel, haha.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited February 8, 2017
    it was very cool event and i am pleased to meet the GMs and gifts and titles are very nice
    and regardless of dancing , i dont know what the name of this dance is xD but im afraid dreaming of nightmares today xD @Daraeus @Sabina

26gs9WrwGpm2AOgX6.gif
    Elfy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Thank you for the title @Sabina!
  • KitimyuzuKitimyuzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Thank you Sabina and Nkeona for the lovely danceing and being with us on Ruairi :3 was super fun /o/
  • MashiMotoMashiMoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Doh, I afked on the wrong channel >_<. Oh well maybe next time!