Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Typo- Squire Training Tutorial (Kanna)

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited June 1, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
During the Baltane Squire tutorial where you're told to assign training for your squire for the first time, talking to the squire after assigning the training will have them tell you about how you have to wait until they're done training to do things like chatting and missions, and how to complete the training.

For Kanna's response at least, there's a small typo where she says "You should still let rest sometimes."
This bit of text should probably say "You should still let me rest sometimes." or something to that effect.

Here's a shot of the text as it appears in-game
bd58b88b26.png

IGN: Rosaschione
Server: Nao

Comments

• 아이씨아이씨
    Mabinogi Rep: 375
    Why do people even report such useless typos.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    edited May 28, 2020
    So they can appear helpful and hopefully get some reward for being a butt kissing forumer
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 28, 2020
    What's wrong with these people? LMFAO. Posting in forums = butt kissing? You are full of it. Go back to reddit. Preferably to the 50/50 one.
    Iyasenu
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Not my fault this "bug/glitch" is useless.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nemesis wrote: »
    Not my fault this "bug/glitch" is useless.

Not our fault that your whining post is also useless.
    Iyasenu